Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums
 

 

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
Author Message
pahkiller
New Member
New Member



Joined: Jul 22, 2012
Posts: 13
Location: Toowoomba Qld.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:00 pm Reply with quote

Hi
Just signed up wish I knew about this place a a year or so ago.
Anyway looking for a modded nuke, i asume you have a premodd install?
I hope so
I need a change for what I have but its good bf3.com.au and will use that in another place but looking to starting a multigaming site and premd would be great to start with as I need a lot on info on the main home page and find that You really cant do that with evo xtreme with all the modules and mucking around that needs to be done
so will see what Raven nuke has otherwise might have to go worpdpress or IPB which I dont want to been using Phpnuke for a few years now
any help or information would be appreciated
thanks
 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
spasticdonkey
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team



Joined: Dec 02, 2006
Posts: 1693
Location: Texas, USA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:23 pm Reply with quote

Not 100% sure what you mean by premodd, but if you mean a version that comes with a bunch of mods pre-installed, we don't have that. There is Advanced BBCode Box which adds custom bbcode functionality to the Forums; which would be appropriate for a multigaming site... and is fairly easy to install depending on your experience.

If you have more specifics that you need we can probably provide more info Wink

Although we might have to move this thread as this forum is intended for Raven Web Hosting.
 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
pahkiller







PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:36 am Reply with quote

spasticdonkey wrote:
Not 100% sure what you mean by premodd, but if you mean a version that comes with a bunch of mods pre-installed, we don't have that. There is Advanced BBCode Box which adds custom bbcode functionality to the Forums; which would be appropriate for a multigaming site... and is fairly easy to install depending on your experience.

If you have more specifics that you need we can probably provide more info Wink

Although we might have to move this thread as this forum is intended for Raven Web Hosting.

Hey thanks
Much appreciated
 
Susann
Moderator



Joined: Dec 19, 2004
Posts: 3191
Location: Germany:Moderator German NukeSentinel Support

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:04 pm Reply with quote

I would just use Original RavenNuke for a gaming site and install some extra features because you are already familar with Nuke
.However, RavenNuke`s code is different and the most important thing is it´s fast and very secure.
Because of this aspect I really wouldn` t use WP.
I had to deal with gamers and kiddies for over seven years and have been hacked only one time because NukeSentinel was off.

I can always see the many hacking attempt in my stats because they suppose I use a simple WordPress installation.
However, I installed the right version´for my site long time ago and therefore we are still online. I´ m lucky I made the right decision.
Just try out the latest version of RavenNuke.
Preview: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
 
View user's profile Send private message
pahkiller







PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:15 pm Reply with quote

Susann wrote:
I would just use Original RavenNuke for a gaming site and install some extra features because you are already familar with Nuke
.However, RavenNuke`s code is different and the most important thing is it´s fast and very secure.
Because of this aspect I really wouldn` t use WP.
I had to deal with gamers and kiddies for over seven years and have been hacked only one time because NukeSentinel was off.

I can always see the many hacking attempt in my stats because they suppose I use a simple WordPress installation.
However, I installed the right version´for my site long time ago and therefore we are still online. I´ m lucky I made the right decision.
Just try out the latest version of RavenNuke.
Preview: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]


Thanks for the info and have heard similar stories,
I will try Raven nuke and see how it goes thank you Susann
 
pahkiller







PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:46 am Reply with quote

Hi Having ssues install raven nuke 2.50.00
checked 6,000 times and get the same reply everytime
error message


This installer is for NEW installs and will REPLACE your tables and data each time it is run. This is NOT recoverable.

MySQL Database Connectivity Test Results
config.php file found!
I was unable to reach your MySQL server using the MySQL connection settings in your nuke config.php file. The exact error that MySQL reported is:
MySQL Error # 2 = Access denied for user 'pahkilla_raven'@'localhost' (using password: YES)


I have installed and deleted the main file several time recreated the sql database several times still always the same reply any ideas thanks
 
wHiTeHaT
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles



Joined: Jul 18, 2004
Posts: 578
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:56 am Reply with quote

Maby you should use the servers ip adress instead of localhost
 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
pahkiller







PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:58 am Reply with quote

Ill give it a go but very unsecured isn't it?
 
pahkiller







PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:00 am Reply with quote

Tried it same error message
 
pahkiller







PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:01 am Reply with quote

Its ok have now worked it out and is installed
all I need now is to find some really cool looking multi gaming themes anyone know whee to get theme?
I have googled but they are pretty sad ones
I dont mind paying for half decent ones
thanks
 
killing-hours
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team



Joined: Oct 01, 2010
Posts: 438
Location: Houston, Tx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:21 pm Reply with quote

[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

??

_________________
Money is the measurement of time - Me
"You can all go to hell…I’m going to Texas" -Davy Crockett 
View user's profile Send private message
wHiTeHaT







PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:13 am Reply with quote

pahkiller wrote:
Its ok have now worked it out and is installed
all I need now is to find some really cool looking multi gaming themes anyone know whee to get theme?
I have googled but they are pretty sad ones
I dont mind paying for half decent ones
thanks


So what was the issue?
And how you solved it?
 
pahkiller







PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:32 am Reply with quote

killing-hours wrote:
http://www.clanthemes.com/article548-battlefield-3-theme-released.html

??


Hey thanks but old school now
 
pahkiller







PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:53 am Reply with quote

ok all I want are some multi gaming themes anyone know where besides clanthemes?
I found one I like here [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Distributed by Raven PHP Scripts New code written and maintained by the RavenNuke™ TEAM
Obviously raven nuke have a finger in the pie lol anyone know where I can get this theme ?
thanks
 
spasticdonkey







PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:45 am Reply with quote

That site belongs to noto who is one of the regulars at clanthemes. Probably most of the modern gaming themes are going to be from there.
 
pahkiller







PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:25 pm Reply with quote

ok thanks
 
Display posts from previous:       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2007 phpBB Group
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
 
Forums ©