Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - Other
Susann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:20 am Reply with quote

Old [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

New:
Just got a new e-mail: Rolling Eyes
Text message:
To: Facebook User, Southwest Airlines is giving away free vouchers. Rush fast, Do not waste a moment. Heres the webpage - t.co/rA1iUzUs Theres only 184 available!!!

Btw: I´m not even a Facebook user and get such crap.

Last edited by Susann on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total 
montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:44 am Reply with quote

Frustrating isn't it... there are days in which I dream of having the entire Internet and cell phone networks unplugged... Hey, there you go, maybe we need a Global Week of No Electronics so Families Can Get to Know Each Other Again. Smile

Susann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:13 am Reply with quote

Very,very frustrating. It even doesn t help if you don´t have an account at some sites.
I´m tired of all this things. Nearly every e-mail account receives after a limited time spam, pishing etc. You always have to read and reread before you click in an e-mail.
My host informed me a while back "Please for security reasons change all your passwords" you know why Montego and such things goes on and on. Shocked
Some sites will not even inform you that their database was hacked. But you will know it someday.
I´m for a "Global Week of No Electronics". Smile Maybe it helps to take all with more humor and easygoing.

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:54 pm Reply with quote

That is why I just enter to my facebook and I don't agree or touch any of these kind of things which are always to grab your cookies and make u feel bad. Waist of time the amount of useless tools facebook installed on their server, apart from all your info which has been sold for years.

montego

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:00 am Reply with quote

Yes, regarding Facebook, I wish that I could just kick that into oblivion. Unfortunately, both my and my wife's families are all linked up with it and its the primary way to keep up with everyone. I have such a love/hate relationship with FB...

Susann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:27 am Reply with quote

An other one O got today:

Quote:
ATTN: Facebook User, Southwest Airline Corporation is giving out holiday tickets! Rush, Do not hold off any time. Here is link t.co/B9ggD01T There just 494 available!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - Other

View next topic
View previous topic