Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 8.1
qaona
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quote

How does he/she do to use Javascript in the nuke?
I want to use in Messages, you Announce, and in contents.
I want to insert bannres in java in the nuke.
my nike is version PHP-Nuke-8.1.0.3.5b
Thank you

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:47 am Reply with quote

Please can you be a bit more specific about what you want to do.

What does the javascript do?

qaona

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quote

jakec wrote:
Please can you be a bit more specific about what you want to do.

What does the javascript do?

To show banners in javascript
images with javascript, or some publicity system in svascript

jakec

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quote

Do you have an example of the javascripts code?

qaona

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quote

jakec wrote:
Do you have an example of the javascripts code?

Ops! I think I had great mistake, they are these banners that you/they don't work in the content baseboard.
Descupe-me

<iframe src="http://pmssrv.mercadolivre.com.br/jm/PmsSrv?tool=5492865&creativity=47601&new=N&ovr=N&txtcol=0000FF&fsize=10&ftype=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif&bgcol=CCCCCC&shImg=N"
width="300" height="250" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">
</iframe>

banner1

<iframe src="http://pmssrv.mercadolivre.com.br/jm/PmsSrv?tool=5495115&creativity=382007&new=N&ovr=Y"
width="120" height="600" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">
</iframe>

banne2

<iframe src="http://pmssrv.mercadolivre.com.br/jm/PmsSrv?tool=5493295&creativity=382008&new=N&ovr=Y"
width="468" height="160" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">
</iframe>

banner3g

<iframe src="http://pmssrv.mercadolivre.com.br/jm/PmsSrv?tool=5495121&creativity=380806&new=N&ovr=Y"
width="728" height="90" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">
</iframe>

banner4

<iframe src="http://pmssrv.mercadolivre.com.br/jm/PmsSrv?tool=5493297&creativity=379607&new=N&ovr=Y"
width="468" height="60" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">
</iframe>

Banner6
<iframe src="http://pmssrv.mercadolivre.com.br/jm/PmsSrv?tool=5493780&creativity=387209&new=N&ovr=Y"
width="120" height="600" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">
</iframe>

jestrella

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quote

by simply looking at the code above I can tell you there's no javasccripptt in there... what you need to do is to allow <iframe> to the allowable html array in rnconfig.php file

Best Regards
Jonathan Estrella [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
alien73
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quote

Looks like code from an ad based firm. I wouldn't use <iframes> but they are still valid with xhtml transitional.

They new way is

Example:

<object style="width:240px;height:70px" data="url here" type="text/html" standby="short description here"></object>

qaona

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:29 am Reply with quote

jestrella wrote:
by simply looking at the code above I can tell you there's no javasccripptt in there... what you need to do is to allow <iframe> to the allowable html array in rnconfig.php file

I didn't find the file mconfig.php in my nuke.
where is the mconfig.php?

jestrella

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:37 am Reply with quote

It is located in your nuke root folder, same as where mainfile.php file is located. Be careful modifying those rules as it might compromise your site security... And as Brian stated above is better the new way by using the object tag.

horrorcode
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:20 am Reply with quote

qaona wrote:
How does he/she do to use Javascript in the nuke?
I want to use in Messages, you Announce, and in contents.
I want to insert bannres in java in the nuke.
my nike is version PHP-Nuke-8.1.0.3.5b
Thank you

For standard *nuke it would be in the regular config.php right?

jestrella

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:34 am Reply with quote

Uh ok... I missed that point. qaona, you should look for config.php in your nuke root folder. I'm so accustomed to RavenNuke that this kind of things commonly happen to me ROTFL

qaona

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:06 pm Reply with quote

jestrella wrote:
Uh ok... I missed that point. qaona, you should look for config.php in your nuke root folder. I'm so accustomed to RavenNuke that this kind of things commonly happen to me ROTFL

My config.php looks like:
$AllowableHTML = array("img"=>2,"tr"=>1,"td"=>2,"table"=>2,"div"=>2,"p"=>2,"hr"=>1,"b"=>1,"i"=>1,"strike"=>1,"u"=>1,"font"=>2,"a"=>2,"em"=>1,"br"=>1,"strong"=>1,"blockquote"=>1,"tt"=>1,"li"=>1,"ol"=>1,"ul"=>1,"center"=>1);

How should I dd javascript that I use java posssa the modules yet, and news blocks with javascript?

Thanks

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:11 pm Reply with quote

Helpful to get terminology straight and proofread before submitting. Java is a full-fledged programming language originally set up by Sun Microsystems. You get a five star geek rating for being a Java programmer but it's not relevant to discussions here.

Javascript is a programming language that is usually used in conjunction with browsers and the presentation of web pages. It works on the client side (usually) and provides interactivity to your browsing sessions.

It is difficult to tell exactly what you are trying to do. As the previous posts have indicated, you may need to modify your allowableHTML array to include "object=>3" ??. It looks like your AllowableHTML array is not an array of arrays the way ours is in RN so you are a bit on your own there.

It's also not clear what you are referring to with "content baseboard". What are you trying to do? The advertising module allows you to present "banners" on a rotating and random basis. But they are in their own area on the page and not "inside" of content or messages.

Palbin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:27 pm Reply with quote

fkelly, I do not think English is his/her first language.

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan. 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 8.1

View next topic
View previous topic