Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues
crypto
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:30 pm Reply with quote

Hi!

Have you tested Content Plus so that articles are using tags (<-- tags are enabled)?

If you are using tags, these tags are shown correctly in the listing but when clicking specific tag, it doesn't take you anywhere.

Have you noticed this - is this a bug?
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

spasticdonkey
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:00 am Reply with quote

are you using shortlinks? when you say it doesn't take you anywhere, what do you mean? does this happen with all tags or only some?

the link you provided is the summary of all tags and it doesn't appear that Raven has used tags, so that's about what you would expect to see. This site does not use RN btw, so I wouldn't use it as a reference to troubleshoot anything within the RN distro.

crypto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:59 am Reply with quote

spasticdonkey wrote:
are you using shortlinks? when you say it doesn't take you anywhere, what do you mean? does this happen with all tags or only some?

the link you provided is the summary of all tags and it doesn't appear that Raven has used tags, so that's about what you would expect to see. This site does not use RN btw, so I wouldn't use it as a reference to troubleshoot anything within the RN distro.

I'm not using short links.

When you are using article's keywords (tags), all tags can be seen in tags tab. This is working ok, but when clicking any of those tags, it doesn't lead you to any specific article / listing page.

I'm not sure how it should work, but I was expecting to see "listing of the all articles" which matches with the tag-code.

spasticdonkey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:24 pm Reply with quote

not sure what you mean by "tags tab", but could you post some example URL's for your tags that lead nowhere?
if they are for content plus they should look like
modules.php?name=Content&pa=browse_tag&tag=your+tag+here

jestrella

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quote

Also some bugs have been fixed with Content Plus url formatting while shortlinks enabled, they're available in the upcoming not yet released version of RN.

Yes when you clik on tag it must lead you to a page that shows all content pages that match the selected one, if you click on a that and nothing shows up you either have a database issue (tags present and no content) or you are using shortlinks and complex tag names.

Best Regards
Jonathan Estrella [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues

View next topic
View previous topic