Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.3
Para620
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:10 pm Reply with quote

In my modules section I disabled Downloads only to Subscribed Users, but when I come on the site as a Registered user it still lets me access them. When I am not logged in at all, it says restricted to subscribed users. But all registered users can access downloads. Any suggestions?

Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:42 am Reply with quote

I would imagine you are still logged in as admin. Log out of admin + your account, then clean your cache and try again.

Para620

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:35 am Reply with quote

When I tried it before I wasnt logged in as Admin, but I did log out of everything, delete all my offline content and cookies. When I logged back in as a normal user, it still let me access the downloads. Under the Your Account Module it shows that I am not a subscriber. Where does it set the subscribtion settings at? Database or Downloads Index.php ? Maybe I could look it at.

GanjaUK

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:05 am Reply with quote

Make sure you also updated your modules.php file when you upgraded. 7.0 version did not have the paid() functions.

If you made the db changes when you upgraded from 7.0 to 7.3 you should have this table now: nuke_subscriptions

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:56 am Reply with quote

Hmm, so it is possible to set the access restriction to the Dowloads section in the Modules menu to 'Subscribed User' - for phpnuke version 7.3?? - without actually having to create that group.

I might have a look at the changes as there are no such options in phpnuke version 7.1 and there is no way I'm going the the trauma of upgrading again - nuff said! Confused

GanjaUK

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:28 pm Reply with quote

The option is in the drop down box labelled: Who can View This? not the users group box and it is there in 7.1 and up.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:02 pm Reply with quote

That is strange, I only have All Visitors, Registered Users Only and Administrators Only listed in the drop down list.......

GanjaUK

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:33 pm Reply with quote

Maybe you missed some files when you upgraded to 7.1?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.3

View next topic
View previous topic