Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Chit Chat
Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:42 pm Reply with quote

Got your attention - huh? ROTFL

I just want to warn the admins and moderators about this guy. He will hound you about applications that he likes. Change this, change that. Bang Head Trust me; I know from personal experience Laughing

On the PLUS side of all this, he perfects our applications. Seriously, he goes about as far back as I do with my php writing Smile. I published KISGB back in late 2002. He was one of the first people to start using it and helped me debug and perfect it, as well as enhance it for real world use. Unfortunately there'e still a " bug that keeps hanging on, right Baloo?

Visit the 'boners' at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] to learn more about his enterage Wink - they need the aggrevation. While you're there be sure to listen to Gina Williams - what a voice!

baloo
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:38 pm Reply with quote

heh, why did I know that my first 'enhancement' request for Sentinel would result in all points bulliten ?!?!?!?!?!?! Come on, it is a good idea and you know it !

Anyway, thanks for the intro Raven. I fondly remember the early days of KISGB and the barrage of enhancements I kept throwing at you which, to your credit and to anyone that knows you, no surprise, you delivered time and time again.

now, about the next version of KISGB, what I want is ......... Twisted Evil

Last edited by baloo on Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total 
Raven

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:29 am Reply with quote

I just felt compelled to warn the others about the pros and cons of giving in and satisfying your never ending lust for the perfect script. Although, when it comes to lust ..... Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Chit Chat

View next topic
View previous topic