Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Announcements
nuken
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quote

I've been having issues with my webhost. The site is back up.

Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:14 pm Reply with quote

<stopped in my tracks>

need to revisit this thread (from the beginning); is this a "gallery" module you are working on for RN/ nuke?

if so, need to pick my jaw up from the floor!

had another quick look (now is not really the time)

if you need feedback/ suggestions/ lots of images to play with (and webspace) let me know....

I can provide about 4Gb webspace and 100Gb/ month bandwidth FOC- can't provide FTP access, though....

jestrella

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:00 am Reply with quote

check this post [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Best Regards
Jonathan Estrella [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
bugsTHoR
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:14 am Reply with quote

the gallery i have used while ago was Coppermine latest version installed with the slightest of ease.

but am currently working on Multi_html from(http://clanthemes.com )club at small cost but have 4.5 Gig of downlaods per month to add a flash gallery right into my RN 2.4.0,also help pages and extras which our other admins who no nothing about html let alone anything else can add extras with ease, im making is so it uses CSS AP Divs to sets a fixed width to keep it inline with our header, and keep comformed to the rest of the site and current theme. Also our own dedicated Clan page(leader and player boards built in Smile ), with medals for highest kills/weapon used so furth.
not to mention a wiki built into it, about our favourite game/s with walk throughs and and help and teak guides. to name but a few(a work in progress if you like) .

Since i`m currently in the middle of moving house it may be a few weeks or month/s off yet to give it back to the RN community as an extra module,which is easily edited for your own use. with enough pages built into it to make it as much of an Out the Box as possible for most people(clans Wink ).

sorry for the long post lol.

Clanthemes.com are great (free advertisements for now until i get to 20,000 posts LoL) 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Announcements

View next topic
View previous topic