Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues
thoth
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quote

Hi..

Have to say, been waiting on this a long time (well it's seemed a long time) Smile

I've nukephpbb3 forums installed korea.net, and taken out my phpbb2 tables, will this cause the installer to fall over ?

I've made a few tweaks here and there, mainly to the news module etc, are there many mods made to the news module, or should I keep what I have?

Mad keen to try out, and I may throw caution to the wind and upgrade my local version to see how that goes.

Am curious about shortlnks, and the new seo etc.. but let me dig into that, you guys focus on another great release..

thoth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quote

Boy do I feel foolish, I missed the Wiki link, fantastic work guys, that's answered my questions.. Except perhaps the forums one. Although it has been a lot of work to integrate it, I'm happy with the result. Any plans for incorporating it into Raven, or is it too much hassle ?

Anyway great stuff fellas, have sent a donation your way. No doubt I'll be back with lotsa questions !

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quote

Thoth,

Thanks for the encouraging words! I have sent PM's, email's, to the authors and either they aren't reading them or they're not supporting the product or they're upset about something. I want to get phpbb3 for RN but it's more than we can handle. If you and/or others would present a document outlining the steps involved, the pitfalls, etc., we will gladly place it into the Wiki! We would need How To's (Recipes) for a clean install and upgrading from phpBB2.x to phpBB3.x .

And, of course, thank you for the donation!!!

ToolBox
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quote

I came back Raven from my job in Mohave.
Digging there and in here ... not fun.
Smile

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quote

Yea! What's happened to Blue?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues

View next topic
View previous topic