Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.2
Para620
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:43 pm Reply with quote

I have had this site up for a couple of months now and have had no problems. Out of no where today I started getting this error when trying to add people to user groups. Can someone help me out?

Error getting user list for group

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY u.username' at line 7

SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_viewemail, u.user_posts, u.user_regdate, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_msnm, ug.user_pending FROM nuke_users u, nuke_bbuser_group ug WHERE ug.group_id = 5 AND u.user_id = ug.user_id AND ug.user_pending = 0 AND ug.user_id <> ORDER BY u.username

Line : 834
File : /homepages/20/d98218082/htdocs/clanbtc/modules/Forums/groupcp.php

Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:45 pm Reply with quote

Sorry you're receiving this error, but, as always, things don't just happen Wink . You, or your host, have made a change or the problem always existed. Have you added any patches? Have you added any applications? If the answer is NO, then try using phpMyAdmin and running a REPAIR on the nuke_bbuser_group table. If that doesn't work, then try running a REPAIR on the entire database.

Para620

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:04 pm Reply with quote

well it seemed to fix all but 2 usergroups. At least I can go back and make new ones now. Thanks for the Help Raven.

pinkbeef
Client

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:35 pm Reply with quote

I just upgraded to rn 76 v2.02.02, and have the very same error whe i use usergroups view information.

anyway I decided to backup my database just in case, now here is the thing.

database backup before upgrade = 3992 kb

database backup after upgrade = 10574 kb

both backups are 24 hours apart, with no real data input added to the site.

Do you think i may have a problem, killing me

and in the event that i decide to reinstall a fresh rn 76 v2.02.02. site. would i be able to just upload the first data base backup without any problems.

old site was 76 chatserve 31 phpbb 20.

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:38 pm Reply with quote

May need this fixgroup script [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
pinkbeef

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:13 am Reply with quote

tried that, did not sort out the problem.

myrtletrees
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:51 am Reply with quote

I had this problem. Fixed it.
If you look under the nuke_bbgroups table. There is probably a group that has a moderator user_id number that is not valid. Modify that info to reflect a user_id that IS a moderator for that group.

For example. Mine had moderator id# 5 when my user_id is actually 2. I changed the 5 to a 2 and VIOLA!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.2

View next topic
View previous topic