Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.6
razor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know how to edit the downloads section so that a person can comment on a download without having to rate it also (make rating optional). Using the Enhanced Downloads V2.1 module (looks to be similar to the one used on this site). thanks for any help.

Susann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:21 am Reply with quote

The rating function in downloads is a main feature. So if you comment it out in the index.php it will affect other features of the downloads I quess and you need to test it very extensive.
I donĀ“t know the Enhanced Downloads module. But I have commented out several things in the old standard downloads module a time ago without issues.

razor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:50 am Reply with quote

thanks for the reply. i don't want to completely remove the rating function just to make it optional. with the enhanced downloads you can rate and also leave a comment on the download as well, but it forces you to rate it in order to leave the comment. just want it to where they can leave the comment about the download and only rate if they want to. thanks again. Smile

Susann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quote

Post the code wich you need to change. Maybe someone can take a look. An other option is the for hire forum.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.6

View next topic
View previous topic