Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues
tallygd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quote

2 Problems.

I am admin on site but also have my normal account. When I set myself as moderator (normal account) on the forums and then try to post I get this error.

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' forum_topics = forum_topics + 1 WHERE forum_id = 6' at line 2

UPDATE nuke_bbforums SET forum_posts = forum_posts + 1, forum_last_post_id = , forum_topics = forum_topics + 1 WHERE forum_id = 6

Line : 424
File : functions_post.php

Also because of this problem above I deleted a previous account of mine that was set as moderator and now when I try to Group management and click on moderators I get this error.

Could not obtain user info for moderator list

DEBUG MODE

SELECT user_id, username FROM nuke_users WHERE user_id = 13

Line : 121
File : admin_groups.php

Are there fixes for these problems? Thanks

tallygd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quote

I can remove the 1st error when I remove myself from "Is moderator" to "Not moderator" in the forum options. But I need to be able to post and edit posts and make sticky's but can't sort it out.

Any takers? Smile

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:13 pm Reply with quote

I've not been able to replicate this.

What version of mySQL and PHP are you using?

Palbin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quote

For this:

tallygd wrote:
Also because of this problem above I deleted a previous account of mine that was set as moderator and now when I try to Group management and click on moderators I get this error.

Could not obtain user info for moderator list

DEBUG MODE

SELECT user_id, username FROM nuke_users WHERE user_id = 13

Line : 121
File : admin_groups.php

Search for the FixGroup.php script on the forums here or you need to go into the nuke_bbforums table and change the user_id of the forum modetaor to your new user_id.

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan. 
Palbin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quote

[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Palbin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quote

Obviously the first error has to do with this ", forum_last_post_id = ,", but I have no idea how that is happening.

tallygd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quote

jakec wrote:
I've not been able to replicate this.

What version of mySQL and PHP are you using?

I am using MySQL client version: 4.1.22 and using RavenNuke_v2.30.00 with phpBB 2.0.23.
Other members are now able to post thanks to Guardian2003 but just not ones set as moderators of the forums.

Palbin, thank you for your help so far.

jakec

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:13 am Reply with quote

So have you run the fixgroup scripts that Palbin mentioned, or used the link he provided?

tallygd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quote

Sorry all for not getting back sooner but I been under it at work but yes I used the link and was able to get into Group Moderator management.

Thank you Palbin for your help.

I am still working on the other issue. I am still not able to set myself as moderator and not get the error.

tallygd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quote

Found this googling [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] so going to try and follow it. Wish me luck. Smile

tallygd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quote

Still no joy yet. Is there a way that admins can post and edit forums? Because I can't seem to find it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues

View next topic
View previous topic