Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.3 RN Issues
stclem
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quote

have a nice site whit everything working, but when i moved the site no sites where i used to write seems to load. Stops when it loads the editor. When i turn off the advance editor in rnconfig.php it works, but of course no advanced editor.

please help me get back the editor.

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quote

This is often due to some files being missing, or corrupted. Therefore please re-upload the files making sure you upload in binary format and use a good FTP program, such as Filezilla.

stclem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quote

no not working. did re-upload all files in binary. used FlashFXP.

I copy the files stright from the other site, and everything working exept the advanced editor. On the other site its still working..

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:38 am Reply with quote

stclem, please make sure to read through the Upgrading instructions in the provided HowToInstall manual or from [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

As I am thinking the following statements may help you:

Quote:

With the 2.30.00 release, the FCKeditor 2.6.3 changed significantly to where the old directory structure will no longer work. If you customized the FCKeditor settings, including custom tool bars, in fckconfig.js OR uploaded files (e.g. images) using the FCKeditor file manager, BEFORE UPLOADING the RavenNukeā„¢ files from the distribution:
1) Remove / delete the includes/FCKeditor/editor directory. WARNING: Do NOT delete the includes/FCKeditor/uploads directory if you have uploaded images or other files via the FCKeditor file manager and / or are referencing files there in your content.

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:00 am Reply with quote

If it wasn't an upgrade, please send a pm with details to access your site via FTP, and I'll take a look this weekend.

stclem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:32 am Reply with quote

What are you going to look after. Not very happy letting other people inn on my private site.

kguske

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:47 am Reply with quote

I was planning to find out why the editor wasn't working. I've done that for several people, and, more often than not, it's something simple. But I have plenty of other things to do than mess with other sites, and have no desire to compromise your site's privacy.

kguske

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quote

I looked at the site, and I think the problem is that includes/FCKeditor should be all lower case (includes/fckeditor). Since it appears that you have some custom changes to the editor, I did not want to rename the folder without telling you.

stclem

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quote

thanks it seems to work.

but another error seems to bee there.

when i write a news and submit it, i get to the admin page and no news is posted.

kguske

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quote

Is the story waiting to be approved? If not, check the site's error log - I noticed several enhancements on your site, and maybe one of them affected the news / stories tables.

stclem

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quote

enhancements?

I have only installed ravennuke, bbantispam (or something like that) and one module named league.

The story is not waiting to be aproved. Its not there at all.

maybe u shold go for a clean install and then copy the database over the new install or?

stclem

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:35 am Reply with quote

made you admin on the site now.

kguske

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quote

I'll checked the News and Submit_News code, but it appears to be correct. Can you access phpMyAdmin, and if so, can you send the table structures (list of fields) for the nuke_stories and nuke_queue tables? Actually, since the pending stories aren't there, let's just check the nuke_queue table first.

stclem

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quote

Removed a line caled somthinge like resume_ip (or something) fron stories in myphpadmin. Then it start working.

But if you have time and want to help me more, i have a problem about the Add Players in the league module. The field "subitt" is grey and its not posible to click on it.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:40 am Reply with quote

stclem wrote:
But if you have time and want to help me more, i have a problem about the Add Players in the league module. The field "subitt" is grey and its not posible to click on it.

Please start a new topic in the modules forum.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.3 RN Issues

View next topic
View previous topic