Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.9
sting
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:46 am Reply with quote

Just noticed something else.

You have two variables for $AllowableHTML in your config.php - one above the comment section and one below it.

Comment out or remove the second one for a bit and add the "img"=>2 statement to the line and then lets see what happens.

-sting

Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:52 am Reply with quote

sting wrote:
I believe it - I just went to your site a few minutes ago and clicked around, got the same thing. Turn $display_errors = true in your config.php file.

-sting

Da! once I changed the display errors to true, I could see what was going on. No more blank pages. Thanks

sting

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:55 am Reply with quote

Just logged in to your site and noticed that the module most of your links point to is not active . . .

Might cause an issue or two Smile

-sting

edkiefer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:50 pm Reply with quote

I just found out that in the admin content, I can edit pages but I can't add any new pages. Any suggestions?

edkiefer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:06 am Reply with quote

In the admin content manager, I can edit pages but I can't add any new ones. I also can't add any new catagories. Any suggestions? Could this be a permission problem? And what files do I need to change the permissions? Would it be in the FCKeditor folder or in the Content folder in modules? Am I the only one with this problem?

Last edited by edkiefer on Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total 
edkiefer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:21 am Reply with quote

sting wrote:
Just noticed something else.

You have two variables for $AllowableHTML in your config.php - one above the comment section and one below it.

Comment out or remove the second one for a bit and add the "img"=>2 statement to the line and then lets see what happens.

-sting

I tried your suggestion and nothing is different. I can still edit content pages but I can't make any new ones.

edkiefer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:52 am Reply with quote

I just noticed that I can add a content page manually to the database and then I can edit it with the content manager. So somehow the add new page is not communicating with the database. Just a guess. Any suggestions?

rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quote

I have having this exact same image file problem. Installed 7.9, updated to 8.0 if i remember correctly. I even shut off the wysiwyg editor because it was a pain in the ass for me also. But still nothing.... I administor a phpnuke PNC board as well with no problems what so ever. Ive tried looking at both of them to see where the other is going wrong but they are so different its hard to tell as I am not to advanced at this. Is it possibly the theme im using??? Zonecopper? My site is downrivercompany.com that i am having trouble with, any help is appreciated thanks.

Susann

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:02 am Reply with quote

Rabbit I would suggest install RavenNuke instead. It´s much better and more secure.

Preview RavenNuke 2.30.0
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

warren-the-ape
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:08 am Reply with quote

@ rabbit
Did you check your config.php? Or didn't you replace that file when you updated from 7.9 to 8.0?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.9

View next topic
View previous topic