Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Apache
grantb
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quote

Hello all, it's been a while since I have posted anything on this site but lo and behold I have a problem and I bet somone here can figure it out!

I am getting an access denied message on my sites main page but only for non [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] prefix..
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] comes up with a 'Access denied'
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] works

My code is:
Code:
#redirect if with www

Re_writeCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^cyberpcfix.com$ [NC]
Re_writeRule ^(.*)$ http://cyberpcfix.com/$1 [R=301,L]

The only thing I can tell is that the ! looks different in the line (color wise) than the rest.. Is there a upgrade or new code that I am unaware of.. HELP please!!

(the _ is for possible problems displaying the code on this site.. and the rewrite is for google search reasons.. so no duplicate listings)

Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quote

Technically speaking, this !^cyberpcfix.com$ [NC] should be written as !^cyberpcfix\.com$ [NC]

See if that helps.

grantb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for that, the redirect works but then the access denied is for both addresses. So I have left the redirect commented out, so still having the same problem.

If I goto a subdomain on my site they work with or without the www
Could this be a mysql error message? I am trying to comment out different lines in .htaccess to no avail. I did not make any changes to the site for some time well before I got the access denied message, which makes me thing of a possible upgrade or version conflict.... Sad

grantb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quote

Oh.. I can access the site without the www prefix with my cpanelX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Apache

View next topic
View previous topic