Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues
motherfracker
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quote

I got to the part of the installation where you load the core tables. When I click on the link I get a page error on all the tabs. I uninstalled everything and reloaded it again and got the same problem.

"You tried to access the address [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] which is currently unavailable"

When I try [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] I get the same error as well when I click on the update button at the bottom of the page.

"You tried to access the address [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] which is currently unavailable".

Question2: Is the root nuke folder the same as the "public HTML" folder. That's where I put everything.

"FTP the CONTENTS of the html folder to your root nuke folder but not the folder itself"

Last edited by motherfracker on Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total 
Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:56 am Reply with quote

Urls are CasE sensitive. Compare your url: http://installation/installSQL.php to the instructions: http://www.YOURDOMAIN.com/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php

motherfracker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:00 am Reply with quote

So do you mean I have to put my URL in the installSQL.php folder somewhere? I missed that step if I do.

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:06 am Reply with quote

Are you reading the HowToInstall documentation? It clearly states that to install the tables you have to run the INSTALLATION/installSQL.php file from your RavenNuke root folder. So if your domain is yahoos.com then your installation url will be [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

motherfracker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:09 am Reply with quote

I'm putting my url in the address. I see the page come up with the buttons on the left side but when I click on the button I get a page error message. Nothing loads.

motherfracker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:16 am Reply with quote

d***! I've been tring this all night and this morning and all of a sudden the links started working and it installed. d*** if I understand.

JeRicHoOL
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:35 am Reply with quote

I had this too as I installed RavenNuke the first time. It didn't load the first table. Some time later it suddenly loaded it. I don't know what the problem was.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues

View next topic
View previous topic