Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Blocks
fresh
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quote

hey yall

I just created a streaming radio block and it works fine with RN but i wanna have a drop down menu that can select few other radio stations. Basically i wanna add more radio stations to the same block and ppl can choose what ever station they wanna listen to
Here is the code that i have so far
Code:
<?php

if (!defined('BLOCK_FILE'))
{
   Header('Location: ../index.php');
   die();
}

$content  =  "<object classid=\"CLSID:6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6\" type=\"application/x-oleobject\" id=\"IMVITETV\" standby=\"Loading content...\" codebase=\"http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/mplayer/en/nsmp2inf.cab#Version=5,1,52,701\" height=\"65\" width=\"135\">";
$content  .= "                     <param name=\"autoStart\" value=\"false\" />";
$content  .= "         <param name=\"balance\" value=\"0\" />";
$content  .= "                     <param name=\"currentPosition\" value=\"0\" />";
$content  .= "                     <param name=\"enableContextMenu\" value=\"true\" />";
$content  .= "                     <param name=\"enabled\" value=\"true\" />";
$content  .= "                     <param name=\"fullScreen\" value=\"false\" />";
$content  .= "                     <param name=\"mute\" value=\"false\" />";
$content  .= "                     <param name=\"playCount\" value=\"1\" />";
$content  .= "                      <param name=\"rate\" value=\"1.0\" />";
$content  .= "                     <param name=\"uiMode\" value=\"mini\" />";
$content  .= "                     <param name=\"autoplay\" value=\"true\" />";
$content  .= "                     <param name=\"url\" value=\"mms://xxx.xxx.xxx.xx/live\" />";
$content  .= "                     <param name=\"volume\" value=\"70\" />";
$content  .= "                     <embed type=\"application/x-mplayer2\" name=\"IMVITETV\" src=\"mms://xxx.xxx.xxx.xx/live\" width=\"200\" height=\"65\" autostart=\"True\" sendplaystatechangeevents=\"True\" uimode=\"mini\" playcount=\"9999\" stretchtofit=\"True\" enablecontextmenu=\"True\" bufferTime=\"10\" autoPlay=\"true\" autoRewind=\"false\"> </embed> </object>";
?>

does anyone know how to do this?

scorpious
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:01 am Reply with quote

Hi Fresh

Have a look at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] they have a few on there site to which your looking for. The middle block show thier Station and the song that is being played and the last three that has been played. The top right one you can place any amount of statons in there.

You might be intrested in my other post about content being shown out block, hoping to do a block so members can request a song to be played.

Scorp

fresh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quote

hey thanks for the post. So this block will able to show me other radio stations without installing shoutcast in ma server?? coz i am tryina link some radio stations from other sites with a drop down menu and play that station with in that block using windows media player or something
here is an example

fresh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quote

ok i found exactly what i want u can get it at
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

this is actually a module which work fine with RN and it is so nice. Probably u can do the same thing with shoutcast but i never tried that. This is pretty nice and have it's own player embed to it

scorpious

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:53 am Reply with quote

Hi Fresh

I went to that site and Nuke blocked me stright away, I had this problem before with some websites blocking me, its because my Ip is 77.100.xx.xxx I have sent you a pm.

Cheers Scorp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Blocks

View next topic
View previous topic