Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
wrecit
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quote

First I am not accusing Jaded of anything. I love her stuff and I am sure I messed somthing up on install.

The site is [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

I want to have right side blocks and in other themes the blocks are there but as you can see the right blocks are nowhere to be found.

Did a search on the subject and could not find any helpful info. If I understand right the issue is somewhere in the Theme PHP. Am I right?

Can someone sugest where to start looking in the theme php?

Gremmie
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quote

Did you check the site FAQ?
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:28 am Reply with quote

You could also check Jaded's forums and get her help there. She is usually pretty good about that.

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:01 am Reply with quote

Hi,

That is a very simple fix that was needed on most themes after 7.6. The answer is located in the FAQ that Gremmie showed you. Also, anytime there's a question of one of my themes I am happy to help you on my site or via pm.

Also, just as an FYI, that isn't one of the themes that I created, it is a free theme that I had for download on my website. It is a very nice theme but a Disipal theme. :p

I am happy to see that you were able to get the right blocks working. Additionally, I have answered your email from last night. Please let me know if you received it.

Thanks!Very Happy

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
wrecit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:09 am Reply with quote

well I am ashamed to admit that I did not think about checking for a FAQ area on your site Embarassed

The site is working perfect now that I done the fix.

I did recieve your e-mail Jaded. I will reply tonight (always more questions lol)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic