Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN Installer/Setup Issues
monobox

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quote

hello

i currently have php nuke 7.9 installed .
how can i upgrade from php nuke to raven ?

without loosing info

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quote

monobox, you are in luck. Download the latest RavenNuke and read the HowToInstall manual (from your browser). There is one page devoted to what I would call "Migrating" from a different nuke to RavenNuke. It will point out what you need to do. Outside of that, let the forum search here help you out as there are plenty of threads that we have helped folks along the way with.

First step: get yourself XAMPP loaded on your PC if you do not already have a local Apache / MySQL / PHP environment to test with. Wink

bobbyg
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:34 am Reply with quote

First step: get yourself XAMPP loaded on your PC if you do not already have a local Apache / MySQL / PHP environment to test with. Wink[/quote]

What is the best way to upgrade from xampp 1.6.4 to 1.6.5 or will a complete install be required (after backing everything up)

montego

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:11 am Reply with quote

OffTopic

Quote:

What is the best way to upgrade from xampp 1.6.4 to 1.6.5 or will a complete install be required (after backing everything up)

Apache Friends actually provides the upgrade packs to go from each release to the next. You simply need to apply the 1.6.4 to 1.6.5 one. If you were further behind, you would simply download each and run them in succession. It is that easy and I've never had an issue with the process. Good luck!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN Installer/Setup Issues

View next topic
View previous topic