Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NSN Groups
chumpzilla

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:39 am Reply with quote

Hi,

My site is PHP-Nuke 7.7, Patched 3.3, Sentinel 2.5.14 and I recently added NSNGroups 1.7.1.

Everything appeared to work fine and I thought I was ok, but I have encountered a couple probs.

Although adding and editing blocks does work, there's an annoying issue where after I submit the change and it tries to take my back to "/admin.php?op=BlocksAdmin" ... it doesn't work. It tries to take me to "/.php" instead. Not sure where this bad URL is coming form exactly.

The other issue is whenever I pull down a listbox of the groups (say, to view members of a group), the list contains multiples/duplicates of some of the groups (not all, weird). idk what's up with that.

Seems likely I messed up somewhere when copying & pasting. But I'm not sure which file or which line in that file. I'm just hoping maybe someone can give me some direction as to where to look, before I go back through each and every modification I made.

t.i.a.

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quote

What copying and pasting did you do? What modifications did you make? It's hard for us to help with the information you posted. Did you edit some of the php files? If so, for what purpose? If you are getting duplicates of the groups, did you look at the group tables in PHPmyadmin and see if they are duplicated there?

chumpzilla

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quote

I made the modifications described in /Edits_For_Core_Files ... included with NSNGroups 1.7.1 that i downloaded from NukeScripts.net
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:09 am Reply with quote

Just keep in mind that 1.7.1 is the last release that was made and it is years old, so, unfortunately, I have no idea if it works on 7.9. We incorporated it into RavenNuke(tm), but with modifications. Again, this was more than a year back, so the mind is "fuzzy".

Please put back your original copy of blocks.php and just make sure this issue really is with your core file edit of that file. I have seen other issues like this from buggy nuke versions, so just want to make sure we're fighting the root cause.

chumpzilla

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:25 am Reply with quote

good thoughts. i guess i ought to check out RavenNuke(tm) too. thx.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NSN Groups

View next topic
View previous topic