Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
soulreaver418
Client

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quote

I am getting this error in my forums now:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /*Path removed by admin*/includes/template.php(130) : eval()'d code on line 19

Not sure when it came about, had to turn on config mode one day and I noticed the error. My forum links are also gone, search, usergroups, profile etc.. I also think it's affecting my ability to designate some forum permissions. My officer forums are either visible to everyone now, or completely hidden to all but myself as admin. I didn't change the permissions settings recently so not sure whats going on.

I've tried to replace the template file with the orig that came with the raven install and the entire forums folder as well, to no avail.

It appears to be a bit of a theme issue apparently. I did change the theme to the default and it shows the links, just not sure where at in the theme as the template file doesn't give me any leads.

almsot forgot, here is the link to my site [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:06 am Reply with quote

What theme are you using and have you tried contacting the theme author?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic