Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
heidialyssa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:10 am Reply with quote

This RavenNuke is spectacular. I've used PHP-Nuke along with NukeSentinel for a few years now and to have it already rolled into one package and so easy to load was a true joy.

You guys are awesome and keep up the good work.

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:25 am Reply with quote

im sure the TEAM is happy to hear that..

utssace
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quote

I second what heidialyssa said.

I went through the instructions and upgraded from 2.02.02 to 2.10.00 without any trouble.

People just have to read the instructions first and do things in the right order.

Thanks to the entire team. RavensScripts

heidialyssa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:40 am Reply with quote

RTFM, baby. And your instructions are easy enough and don't expect everyone to be proficient in knowing what automatically to do. I couldn't spring for a lot of dollars, but my donation has been made. Keep up the great work.

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quote

All very much appreciated indeed!

hunnydusst

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:51 am Reply with quote

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... finally live, and MUCH better. I'm getting mail from users "WTF did you do? It's so fast!". Not that it wasn't before. .10 second page loads at the most, but now I'm looking at .06 or faster. THANK YOU RAVEN AND TEAM!

I will add though, for anyone having installation or functional issues.... CHECK YOUR DATABASE CLOSELY!!!!! Everything I was having trouble with (aside from a horribly written theme) was datadase related. (caused by improper patching on my part probably)

Anywhoooooooooooooo.............. I'm lovin this. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Now I need to conserve some cash and hit Jaded up on a custom theme at some point.

RavensScripts Dance-Y

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:23 am Reply with quote

To all, it is really a joy and a blessing to hear the positives! Although I have to admit that there really haven't been many negatives at all Smile. That is totally a credit to the RavenNuke(tm) Team who labored almost a year to clean up over 10,000+ warnings, errors, fixes, etc. I have worked and managed many teams in my 37 years of ITS and I can honestly say that this Team has been the very best that I could have asked for. Different walks of life, different cultures, different approaches; yet all willing to sacrifice their time and even working on their own sites to work together to produce this release. The Team truly has made a silk purse out of a sow's ear Wink!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

View next topic
View previous topic