Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Announcements
bugsTHoR
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:09 pm Reply with quote

how big are they as we have guys on our forum from all over europe
uk lol, sweden, germany, france, rumania, polland, greece, austria , dutch, holland, denmark,

Clanthemes.com are great (free advertisements for now until i get to 20,000 posts LoL) 
montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:29 am Reply with quote

They are the core PHP-Nuke 7.6 files, but we found numerous issues of duplicate defines and other problems. We are left just assuming that the translations are correct because our native tongues are English and German only (on the RavenNuke Team that is), oh, and I forgot "UK" too... LOL.

We are really close to getting this release into QA, so our time-lines are very short now. So, this review may have to come after-the-fact unless you could turn it around in say 1 week.

beerfrog
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:14 am Reply with quote

Long time since we had any updates on the .10 progress? How are things comming along. I just so curious (did I spell that right?)

Cheers / B

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:07 am Reply with quote

It's in quality assurance. Just eliminated about 30 triplicate SQL calls and working on refining the installation routines and making sure it's rock solid. There is a core group of people working on it every day and when it's been thoroughly tested it will be released. Only Raven can give you a time frame and I suspect he'd say "when it's ready".

redhairz
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:19 pm Reply with quote

will the 7.10 have some kind of upgrade option for 70202 leaving the table DB intact? i mean upgrading the tables without deleting the poluted DBase.

fkelly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:31 pm Reply with quote

It's 2.10 and the answer is yes. I guess I should hedge that slightly, I'm working on the team and everything is subject to final approval but work has gone into an upgrade process that will preserve the database and do the upgrades for you and if all goes as expected that will be part of the package ... or there will be a separate upgrade package, I'm not sure exactly which approach we will take.

beerfrog

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:55 am Reply with quote

fkelly wrote:
It's in quality assurance. Just eliminated about 30 triplicate SQL calls and working on refining the installation routines and making sure it's rock solid. There is a core group of people working on it every day and when it's been thoroughly tested it will be released. Only Raven can give you a time frame and I suspect he'd say "when it's ready".

I believe you are right on what Raven would say Very Happy
Its just nice to hear about the progress.
Regular progress reports would be a great way for the community to get info and maby return feedback on that info.

Just a thought Wink

Cheers / B

afc
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:43 pm Reply with quote

Any idea how long before it is released? Update on the progress

FireATST
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:47 pm Reply with quote

[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

This post may help afc.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Announcements

View next topic
View previous topic