Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
Defcon
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:42 am Reply with quote

Hye all! Smile

Actually before this i already use that theme but it's already gone in my collection. Did someone know what's a name of theme & where to download a theme that look's like Apple/Mac web style.. white & grey color one.. huhuhu...

srhh
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:54 am Reply with quote

Can't help ya there.
But, go to archive.org and type in the URL for your nuke site. Click on a time frame where you were using that theme and look at the bottom of the archived page for the theme information. You should be able to look at the archived pages for your forums too if it is not on the main archived page.

Defcon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:57 am Reply with quote

Whatever thanxs srhh for your reply, actually i didnt use that theme on my site ago.Just right now i want to use it...huhuhuh

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:02 pm Reply with quote

So you are asking if anyone knows of a theme similar to somehing you have seen?
Perhaps you could post a link to a screenshot, that might ive those here who have used a lot of themes more idea of what you mean Smile

Defcon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:14 am Reply with quote

Sorry if my question doesnt mean anything & hard to solve it. Actually i doesnt have any file either image or name of that themes. Erm.. Ok.. can somone help me by give a name of theme where color scheme is look like [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] or related to Apple/Mac/IBook. I'm really honourly appreciate for you all help. Thanxs

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:08 am Reply with quote

You could use the Fusbice theme for that and change the colors as required in the CSS style sheet

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:17 am Reply with quote

your question was VERY poorly worded and makes it almost impossible to help you. However, since you gave a link to something you wanted. I believe that this is the theme you want.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

you can get it at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
Defcon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:17 am Reply with quote

Thanxs Guardian2003 & jaded

Defcon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:23 am Reply with quote

jaded wrote:
your question was VERY poorly worded and makes it almost impossible to help you. However, since you gave a link to something you wanted. I believe that this is the theme you want.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

you can get it at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Yes you righT!! That's exactly a theme i searching. Thanxs jaded, i'm really appreciate it. Thanxs again.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:06 pm Reply with quote

Nice one jaded thanks for that!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic