Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help
sage04
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:47 pm Reply with quote

hey how do i make pages like a clan rules page or roster page with php-nuke?? dont tell me i have to make my own modual for 1 single page

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:28 pm Reply with quote

Why not use the Content module. Not too many options within PHP-Nuke beyond that and possibly a Center block or Message. PHP-Nuke does not lend itself well to just strictly HTML content pages... I wrote a module to do this for my own use, but its not releasable... been thinking of porting a good Wiki into some kind of content module that is more geared for this type of thing...

sage04

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:24 pm Reply with quote

hmm ok i didnt know what the content module even did, well thanks for telling me i figured out how to use it right, just write everything in frontpage then just copy and paste the stuff within the <p> stuff if anyone finds anything better then content modual please tell me, the big thing i dont like about this is that u have to click content and then u can see all the stuff i write

i want them to be able to see everything i write straight from the modual block

montego

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:19 am Reply with quote

Well, you were fine until you said "frontpage". Be careful with that convoluted mess of a program. Bill Gates knows HTML much better than all of us and so it produces all kinds of unnecessary junk code! For what you are doing with PHP-Nuke, you would need just a simple HTML editor, problem is, I don't know of one as I still code in straight HTML...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help

View next topic
View previous topic