Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help
magnum
Client

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:25 pm Reply with quote

You have been blocked from entering this site.

You have attempted to improperly access the admin area of this site.

All of the following information has been gathered to assist the webmaster should this need to be reported to local or federal law enforcement.

If you think this is a mistake you can contact the site webmaster at magnum100(at)verizon(dot)net.

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.1)
Remote Address: 127.0.0.1
Client IP: none
Forwarded For: none
Date Blocked: 2006-06-25 @ 16:57:39 HST GMT -1000
Block expires: Permanent

hehe i cant find how to get my self back on the page as admin
after that i probably shouldnt be allowed haha. help please
p.s this is a localhost connection

The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:43 pm Reply with quote

ok this is my first time revomending this and i think ill continue to do so,

download this:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
follow the readme, i believe i made it as indepth as it needs to be.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:03 pm Reply with quote

doesnt seem to be working
Your ip: none...*

this is the ip it shows

gregexp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:37 pm Reply with quote

hmmm
mind linkin me to ur site?

and just incase u didnt read the readme

is ur ip listed in .htaccess
and are u able to goto ursite.com/admin.php?

gregexp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:47 pm Reply with quote

ok ...it may not have returned an ip as it seems sentinel has been known to write soemthin else in the trable instead.

select the none u see

unless u dont see any options at all..then sentinel is not blocking u.

magnum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:21 pm Reply with quote

ya i selected the none and im still locked out you know i dont even think i activeated sentinel ive benn looking thru the tables and i dont see an ip just says none `nuke_nsnst_blocked_ips`

magnum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:37 pm Reply with quote

ya i selected the none and im still locked out you know i dont even think i activeated sentinel ive been looking thru the tables and i dont see an ip just says none in`nuke_nsnst_blocked_ips`

edited
ok i just deleted the info out of that table and it lets me go to the page but i cant get admin i think im just going to reinstall the tables and start from scratch heh thanks a bunch tho darklord Smile

i just learn more by doing it over and over

i thought there was a place to look at admin in the db?

gregexp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:05 pm Reply with quote

You can look at whois admin in the database..nuke_authors table.

one thing though is the actual problem your recieving may have something to do with the edits you made to sentinel. You cannot be logged in as admin, then install it, then go look at the admin area.

Basically what this does is tell Sentinel that you have access but Sentinel has no idea if you are who you say you are, in otherwords you are directly in violation of one of the best functionalities Sentinel has, being its own reference to who you are as admin(seperate from the nukes way of identifying who you are). So your double checked and continually rechecked.

So a hacker wouldnt be able to just get admin access(hard enough with Sentinel installed) Hed have to be able to keep it and insert himself into the authorization Sentinel sets. Very nice feature they put in it.

magnum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:25 pm Reply with quote

ya its a nice feature and i want that security but is there a way to turn it off cause i was thinking about what i did lastnight is a made a user acount and logged in to check something as a user and since its on my home comp will it get confused seeing 2 users with the same ip, (an admin and user with the same ip) cause after i logged out as admin thats when i could not go back again. i was banned permenatly. ive already just reinstalled the db and all and its fine now but im hessitant to make any change to things hehe i dont wanna be locked out again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help

View next topic
View previous topic