Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...
Dragonies
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:33 am Reply with quote

Hi again

well today with my newest version of postnuke 762, I found that I was unable to create new blocks and also the nuke theme settings would not work.

This is the newest version as well.

I did have spchat installed in it and noticed their site was under hacker attack other day, so thought I would steer clear.

So I have had to completely delete off the postnuke just incase it was something zipped up within spchat causing the issue.

yesterday I had been installing modules and themes, so best start again.

What version of php nuke works where we dont have issues with the account activation links, this is the main issue I had before in the past with new phpnukes

and also will work with the fictioneer module please. Also is there something where these will work with nuke sentinel or something like that included with it....?

I noticed as well that phpnuke already comes with Journal version of v4bJournal and also forums included, would be good if someone could make a chat module for phpnuke already installed so all we have to do is to activate it Smile

best wishes Dragonies

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:56 pm Reply with quote

PostNuke ?

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...

View next topic
View previous topic