Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...
srhh
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:06 pm Reply with quote

I've been looking into streaming playlists/radio station for my nuke site. I've seen a few which are simple and not overly complex (which is what I want) but wanted to see if people had any recommendations for the choice of modules that are out there.

Thanks!

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:21 am Reply with quote

well jinzora might be a good choice,but is pretty big..
but im not sure what you mean by streaming ...
gonna stream yourself or just with links to....

srhh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:05 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. I've checked out Jinzora and Andromeda and both are way to over the top for what I want. I'd like a small block that plays mp3's that I've uploaded and chosen for the playlist and the user can change the song via a drop down box or link. I've looked at the Flam Flash player, and another small app that doesn't have a name, but haven't found any real reviews on those players. I don't know if that is a good thing or not. Smile

Stang5_0
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:25 pm Reply with quote

Well I use SAM for my station, and it generates its own playlist either when I add tunes or on it's own when it finds new stuff. Links to the playlist are on the left of my page. Not sure if that's what you are looking for but just my .02 worth.

Good luck!

Stang

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
akky
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:53 am Reply with quote

i use nukecast for my sons site and which uses a shoutcast server. if you have a decent inet connection you can always dynamic dns to that. As the site grows etc you can always move to a better host.

akky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...

View next topic
View previous topic