Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x
Mojo742

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:14 pm Reply with quote

I just upgraded to 7.8 with NukeSentinel 2.4.2pl3, and after doing the file edits the login doesn’t work.. the only way to be on the site is if you haven’t deleted your cookies.

when i go directly to the Index file i get this error...

Code:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/mojo742/public_html/sonyphp/modules/Your_Account/index.php on line 779

line 779 is the last line in the code here

Code:
  if(!defined("NUKESENTINEL_IS_LOADED")) {

$host_name = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
  } else {
    $host_name = $nsnst_const['remote_ip'];
  }

in function login($username, $user_password, $redirect, $mode, $f, $t, $random_num, $gfx_check) {

what do i need to do?

my site is [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

thanks for any help

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:21 pm Reply with quote

Remove the "in" from the beginning of that line

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
Mojo742

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:30 pm Reply with quote

now i am getting

Code:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/mojo742/public_html/sonyphp/modules/Your_Account/index.php on line 899

line 899 is the last line in the code here

Code:
function userinfo($username, $bypass=0, $hid=0, $url=0) {

$db->sql_query("DELETE FROM ".$prefix."_session WHERE uname='$uname' AND guest='1'");
         $db->sql_query("UPDATE ".$prefix."_users SET last_ip='$uname' WHERE username='$username'");
      }
      if ($pm_login != "") {
         Header("Location: modules.php?name=Private_Messages&file=index&folder=inbox");
         exit;
      }
      if ($redirect == "" ) {
         Header("Location: modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&bypass=1&username=$username");
      } else if ($mode == "") {
         Header("Location: modules.php?name=Forums&file=$forward");
      } else if ($t !="")  {
         Header("Location: modules.php?name=Forums&file=$forward&mode=$mode&t=$t");
      } else {
         Header("Location: modules.php?name=Forums&file=$forward&mode=$mode&f=$f");
      }
   } else {

evaders99

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:36 pm Reply with quote

I don't see where that last line is supposed to connect to. It doesn't match the if statements above, they are already closed

Mojo742

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:03 pm Reply with quote

OK i Editing the Your Account index.php and now when i load the page directly i get [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Quote:
You can't access this file directly...

but when i go from the link on the site i get a blank page [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

EDIT---
i just tryed loging in to the forums only, and got this...

Code:
Error in obtaining userdata

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'user_login_tries' in 'field list'

SELECT user_id, username, user_password, user_active, user_level, user_login_tries, user_last_login_try FROM nuke_users WHERE username = 'Mojo742'

Line : 69
File : login.php

---------
edit= Reason for the Line error's
My problem b4 was due to me reading the "in function login....." as apart of the code above... me = noob lol
Code:
#-----[ REPLACE WITH ]------------------------------------------ 

#
  if(!defined("NUKESENTINEL_IS_LOADED")) {
    $host_name = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
  } else {
    $host_name = $nsnst_const['remote_ip'];
  }

in function login($username, $user_password, $redirect, $mode, $f, $t, $random_num, $gfx_check) {
#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------

evaders99

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:19 am Reply with quote

Blank page - please enable error reporting and check your error logs

Forums login does not work. But to get rid of that error, you must run these upgrades from BBToNuke 2.0.19
Code:

ALTER TABLE nuke_users ADD COLUMN user_login_tries smallint(5) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE nuke_users ADD COLUMN user_last_login_try int(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;

Mojo742

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:27 pm Reply with quote

ok here is what is in the error log that is in the your account folder

Code:
[07-Feb-2006 17:48:43] PHP Parse error:  parse error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/mojo742/public_html/sonyphp/modules/Your_Account/index.php on line 779

[07-Feb-2006 17:49:56] PHP Parse error:  parse error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/mojo742/public_html/sonyphp/modules/Your_Account/index.php on line 815
[07-Feb-2006 18:03:32] PHP Parse error:  parse error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/mojo742/public_html/sonyphp/modules/Your_Account/index.php on line 779
[07-Feb-2006 18:18:23] PHP Parse error:  parse error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/mojo742/public_html/sonyphp/modules/Your_Account/index.php on line 779
[07-Feb-2006 18:28:03] PHP Parse error:  parse error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/mojo742/public_html/sonyphp/modules/Your_Account/index.php on line 882
[07-Feb-2006 18:28:48] PHP Parse error:  parse error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/mojo742/public_html/sonyphp/modules/Your_Account/index.php on line 899
[07-Feb-2006 18:29:21] PHP Parse error:  parse error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/mojo742/public_html/sonyphp/modules/Your_Account/index.php on line 899
[07-Feb-2006 18:29:42] PHP Parse error:  parse error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/mojo742/public_html/sonyphp/modules/Your_Account/index.php on line 899
[07-Feb-2006 18:33:00] PHP Parse error:  parse error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/mojo742/public_html/sonyphp/modules/Your_Account/index.php on line 899

But i think all those are the errors that i was getting when i have inproperly edited the index file... i tryed going to the page today and no errors were being reported

as for
Code:
ALTER TABLE nuke_users ADD COLUMN user_login_tries smallint(5) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;

ALTER TABLE nuke_users ADD COLUMN user_last_login_try int(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;

were am i doing this and to who now? is this in PHPMyAdmin, and how do i do this.

Also is there any way for me to find out if i am running Nuke 7.8... because i am not shore if the back up i used is 7.7 or 7.8... but my Cpanel's Fantastico is saying that i am running 7.8, don’t know if that looks to see if you actually have something or if it blindly assumes

thanks again

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x

View next topic
View previous topic