Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Rants & Raves
wakey
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:01 pm Reply with quote

ok i am sick of the same old emotions on most nuke sites (the gallery) and now am starting to make my own with the help of my artistic and animation lover (aka my brother) but was wondering, is there any place i can get them and not pay as i am all ready having to pay for the server and that aint "cheap" no one can donate and i dont have a subscription section yet i need a donation thing for paypal and a subscription thing for it aggghhh
im thiking of throin in the towel and selling my company im sick ot it.(i wont sell it it is the only thing i have lol)but you know what i mean it is stressful

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:16 pm Reply with quote

wakey wrote:
ok i am sick of the same old emotions on most nuke sites (the gallery) and now am starting to make my own with the help of my artistic and animation lover

Were you refering to emotions or emoticons? I dont quite understand.

Quote:
(aka my brother) but was wondering, is there any place i can get them and not pay

I'm not quite sure if you can get brothers for nothing but best to ask your mom.

Quote:
i need a donation thing for paypal and a subscription thing for it aggghhh

Have you tried the various subscription and donaitions mods that are out there?

Quote:
im thiking of throin in the towel and selling my company im sick ot it.(i wont sell it it is the only thing i have lol)

Then why say you are thinking of selling if you have no intention of doing so - it is self contradictory?

Quote:
but you know what i mean it is stressful

What is stressful?
Trying to sell a company which you have no intention of selling?
Towel throwing?

FireATST
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:31 pm Reply with quote

ROTFL killing me thanks Guardian, I needed that.....wakey, have you tried searching with google. I have seen several smilie downloads at some other sites for free. One had like a thousand smilies in it, and it was for free. It might have been Codezwiz's site, not sure.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
wakey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:51 pm Reply with quote

no i aint done a search and i take it the mod doesnt know what it is like setting up a company from scratch i dont mean a website i acualy mean business
it is stressful as hell

and you have missed the bit about my bro makes animations for the site
and towel throun i take it you aint from the great land called England (HA great land what am i on it is crap)

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:30 pm Reply with quote

wakey, if I were you, I would take some time to get to know the people on this board, especially the Mod's and Admin's. They are an extremely helpful and knowledgable and can be cranky and rip you apart before your very eyes if they take a mind to. We are tolerant of new people but please don't take off on them right out of the box. You would rather be on good terms with those who will try to help you as opposed to ticking us off. Learn how to recognise and separate humor/parody from a cut-down. Be sure to read the README => [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] for what is expected of all who post here.

wakey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:41 pm Reply with quote

please understand that i didnt mean to offend anyone and if that is what i did then please accept my apologies, and i was having a dig at the uk not any mods or users, and was just pointing out that it is not easy setting up a business with nothing and not sitting and working out a plan of action. that is all

apologies if this has offended anyone as well but as the saying goes you can't plesase everyone Cheers boxingself adn it is like 3am i get a bit wound up if i am working this late please take it with a "pinch of salt"

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:48 pm Reply with quote

No offense taken and thanks for the response. Actually, I think Guardian is from the UK so he may understand your pain ROTFL

wakey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:53 pm Reply with quote

lol pooper well OffTopic its nice to know that "all you need is love" dont ask why i just sent this

wakey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:58 pm Reply with quote

well all i have to say is Image

and by the way if you want to use it please ask me cos it is a lil corka if you want to warn someone about a post lol i use this nicely though

VinDSL
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

Location: Arizona (USA) Admin: NukeCops.com Admin: Disipal Designs Admin: Lenon.com

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:11 pm Reply with quote

wakey wrote:
ok i am sick of the same old emotions... and now am starting to make my own with the help of my artistic and animation lover (aka my brother)...

OMG!!! I'm glad you're from the UK!

If you lived in the Georgia back country, I'd be worried... ROTFL

wakey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:16 pm Reply with quote

VinDSL wrote:

OMG!!! I'm glad you're from the UK!

If you lived in the Georgia back country, I'd be worried... ROTFL

my lass is going to be in a bit of a mood im up late i should be asleep (lol) and know my luck she will probably hit me so bloody hard i will be in Georgia and that wouldnt be nice

VinDSL

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:18 pm Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
Be sure to read the README => [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] for what is expected of all who post here.

Heh! Anything in there about toilet huggers? ')

VinDSL

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:20 pm Reply with quote

wakey wrote:
my lass is going to be in a bit of a mood im up late i should be asleep (lol) and know my luck she will probably hit me so bloody hard i will be in Georgia and that wouldnt be nice

LoL! Especially if you end up on the Cahulawassee River... Smile

wakey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:24 pm Reply with quote

ROTFL trust me you do not want to have a boxing with my lass she is a compleate EVIL .....(name of the female dog) and "gothic"

wakey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:26 pm Reply with quote

VinDSL wrote:

Heh! Anything in there about toilet huggers? ')

WHAT oh no there back i thought i got rid of the last one oh well aslong as they dont come near me that will do nicely!!

VinDSL

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:37 pm Reply with quote

wakey wrote:
ROTFL trust me you do not want to have a boxing with my lass she is a compleate EVIL .....(name of the female dog) and "gothic"

Yeah, women are a pleasant and necessary diversion at times, but should be avoided at all costs. Most of the ones I've known are psycho-possessed demons from hell.

They say, if women ruled the world, there would be serious negotiations every 28 days, and I believe it! Mr. Green

VinDSL

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:39 pm Reply with quote

wakey wrote:
WHAT oh no there back i thought i got rid of the last one oh well aslong as they dont come near me that will do nicely!!

Heh! You gotta be from the UK!

Americans have no idea what a 'toilet hugger' is... Smile

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:21 am Reply with quote

wakey wrote:
no i aint done a search and i take it the mod doesnt know what it is like setting up a company from scratch i dont mean a website i acualy mean business
it is stressful as hell

and you have missed the bit about my bro makes animations for the site
and towel throun i take it you aint from the great land called England (HA great land what am i on it is crap)

Morning wakey.
As it happens I'm from Wigan in the UK and the Managing Director of three Limited companies, one of which is a not-for-profit, voluntary organisation.
My first company, the voluntary organisation is Guild of Security UK Ltd which was incorporated 3 years ago costs me a fortune to run as we never 'break even' but as it is dedicated to helping others, the satisfaction of that out-weighs any cost implications.
I do understand what it is like trying to run a business, by the time you have taken all the various legislature into account, there doesnt really seem to be any time left to actually 'do' something.
Working an 18 hour day, running a home, restoring a classic car plus all my 'other' internet activities really doesnt leave a lot of time and when it comes to holidays - what is a holiday?
The last time I had a 'break' from the routine was in 2002 when I got married and ended up only getting 3 days of my planned 2 week honeymoon.
Personally, it is always a 'good' day for me if I get to see my bed for a few hours each day Smile

My post wasnt intended to ridicule you, I was just having difficulty working out what you were trying to say - must be your Newcastle accent Dance-Y

wakey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:20 am Reply with quote

i know how that feels man i have a bloody pain trying to get my computer company up and running as well as doing tours in the audio visual field, then i also work for another company in the AV field.my site is mearly a holder (a mess room so to speak) so no one can claim my address it is just the bloody cost of the server is doing my head in and it aint got enough room or databases for what i actualy need to do. you see my site is for streaming media for a band in the us "scarecrow hill" and ontop of that i need to lern bloody php language and my geordie accent is nothing i can do the "Queens English" exept i had not slept for days now i am refreshed and managed to not get kicked out of the bed room by my Girlfriend.
my friend wrote:
Working an 18 hour day..
what is an 18 hour day feel like i cant remember my 18 hour day,
The dreaded feeling wrote:
and when it comes to holidays - what is a holiday?
i hear ya IF ANY ONE CAN TELL US WHAT ONE IS PLEASE DO!!
all you need is love wrote:
The last time I had a 'break' from the routine was in 2002 when I got married and ended up only getting 3 days of my planned 2 week honeymoon.
Personally, it is always a 'good' day for me if I get to see my bed for a few hours each day Smile
well me and my lass (i should say fiance but hey im geordie i have an excuse) looks like we aint gona have a honeymoon or a "normal" wedding,
our wedding is when im due to tour, so i have to do a video confrance link to the church from where ever i am (do not ask htf i am going to make it work but i have to) unless i dont go on tour and loose a lot of notes so that will be fun
Smack (the names in the quotes is me messing in bb)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Rants & Raves

View next topic
View previous topic