Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Tool Box (TM)
Demoniclord
Client

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:00 pm Reply with quote

newbie to php:

Ok, i made a big mistake. I logged in successfully through sentinel and php admin. made afew text changes, while i was in there. I seen the sentinel button, i as a newbie clicked on it just like the other buttons to get a look at the options. Right at that moment i got a permanent ban to my ip address. i need to get this removed.

I have tried ( Ravens nuke tool box) and i can't find the proper file to edit to remove my band ip.

would some one please lend a newbie a helping hand?

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:50 pm Reply with quote

Read the FAQ on this site - it's answered there Smile

Demoniclord

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:04 pm Reply with quote

I found a solution. i have two eather net cards installed on my mother board. i have a intel pro 10/100/1000 an intel pro 10/100 when i changed from the 10/1000 to the 10/100 it changed my ip so i was able to get in. thanx for the leads and help int the forums.

thanx for the reply raven. Very Happy

Susann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:45 pm Reply with quote

There is a good old proverb.It says: "Necessity is the mother of invention". Razz

Sorry,but your story reminds me on an other story. I posted in our forum the code how to check Nukesentinel Admin Blocker and the user who tried this code was at that time in the states and had a permanent IP. Of course he was banned and couldn ´t unban his IP, because I ´ve forgotten to post how to do this ! So his only solution was Ravens Site.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Tool Box (TM)

View next topic
View previous topic