Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
evolution159th

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:20 am Reply with quote

Hey guys, I am the webmaster @ selu159.com and i just set my nuke site up with a new template. However, in this template, on the left side of the page under the blocks for that page there is a white space that fills up the entire rest of the leftr column until the middle or right column stops. I havent had much luck with finding the stranded table and i've looked EVERYWHERE!!! I know there is a way to change the bgcolor of this table... If you guys could help me I'd really appreciate it.

Here is a pic of what the problem looks like.

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:14 am Reply with quote

evolution159th,

Without being able to see the entire page -- I need to see the blocks above your last one on the left -- I am not certain of the exact point of the issue. Here are my thoughts:

1) If the entire left-hand side of blocks look like it has white "underneath" (I can see some white around the black of the block), the problem could be in the theme.php function themesidebox($title, $content) with a bgcolor setting.

2) If the other blocks look fine, then the block itself has an issue with coloring.

Although I am no theme expert by any means, if I was a betting man, I'd place alot of my money on the first one.

Hope this helps point you to find the true issue.

Regards,
montego

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:26 am Reply with quote

First, what's up with removing the credits?

Looking at the source, I can see why it's difficult to find the problem. Look in your theme.php or maybe in an html file if your theme uses that. The problem is here (which happens more than once):
Code:
<td bgcolor="#ffffff">

Change that to:
Code:
<td bgcolor="#000000">

Finally, it appears you're using an insecure version of PHP-Nuke. I recommend downgrading to 7.6.

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:34 pm Reply with quote

If none of the above helps you please link me a copy of your theme and I will download it and take a look. Thanks and best of luck to you.

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic