Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's v7.0 Customized Distro
upkasite
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:48 pm Reply with quote

Ah just wondering this is gonna include a regular 7 to your version 7 upgrade script right?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:55 pm Reply with quote

upkasite wrote:
Ah just wondering this is gonna include a regular 7 to your version 7 upgrade script right?
I don't understand the question Confused

upkasite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:56 pm Reply with quote

Will this version have a upgrade script for regular nuke 7 users to Raven PHPNuke 7 thing? That way we can keep all our stuff that we have and still get the modded version that you are making.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 8:21 am Reply with quote

Raven,
I just wanted to say, your doing a wonderful thing here.
Keep up the good work and kudos to you.

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 9:11 am Reply with quote

upkasite wrote:
Will this version have a upgrade script for regular nuke 7 users to Raven PHPNuke 7 thing? That way we can keep all our stuff that we have and still get the modded version that you are making.
See my post above.

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 9:12 am Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement Smile! Hopefully, early next week for the base install and then shortly after that the upgrade install.

upkasite

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 9:17 am Reply with quote

So you are still lost? What i meant was is there gonna be an upgrade script for the sql so that we can install this version over a regular version 7.. And does anyone know when the late version 7 from phpnuke.org is coming out?

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 9:21 am Reply with quote

upkasite wrote:
So you are still lost? What i meant was is there gonna be an upgrade script for the sql so that we can install this version over a regular version 7.. And does anyone know when the late version 7 from phpnuke.org is coming out?
I have answered this already in a post up above - see my last post dated January 8th. And what is the comment about 'being lost'?

upkasite

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 9:21 am Reply with quote

Ok i thought you were refering to the one that i posted and you said you didnt understand..

bladerunner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 2:51 pm Reply with quote

upkasite, would you like to borrow my shovel to get yourself out of that big hole your digging for yourself Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:17 am Reply with quote

I have released the RC1 to the beta testers in this forum. If you requested to be a beta tester and you have not received a PM from me, then please post here and I will send you your link. This link is NOT to be shared with anyone, please. Also, I will not be releasing any upgrade scripts until I know the package is 'certified' by the 'elite' group of testers Smile I will set up a separate forum for the distro feedback. Thanks!

Teknerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:52 am Reply with quote

Hey Raven I just installed it and I have an admin loop. Everytime I click on any of the Admin buttons like preferences for example I keep getting sent back to the admin login and have to login again? I know there was is a fix somewhere for this I have to find it again just wanted to let you know about it.

Raven

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:02 pm Reply with quote

It isn't happening under Apache on Windows or Linux. Are you running IIS?

Roy_Shiker
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:30 pm Reply with quote

Try to delete cookies and then login. Rolling Eyes

Teknerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:22 am Reply with quote

DUH hehe well thats a wierd one. ok here is a strange one I haven't ran into before. ok I deleted the cookies and I could log into the admin area now, but when I logged into my other sites that are on the same server it created the admin loop again. Before you reply, no the cookie names are not the same on any of the sites. O very nice work on this Raven the added features are cool. Only problem so far well other than the admin thing is I am getting an error when I click on the realtime stats. here is what it says.

Registered
Teknerd

( sec. refresh)

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/et/public_html/site/mainfile.php on line 225

Strange I assume its trying to call some information from the database but I cant see what would be causing it. What information is it looking for?

YOGI2wise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:24 am Reply with quote

Hi All,
I installed the package without problem (instead i was all the time offline this is resolved by changing into the index.php of userAccount forlder the scrip with Header("Location,etc...The post is on the Raven's site).
Well also the realtime stats is not working for me and i have the message "You can't access this file directly".
I do not also remember what was the tip to resolve this,if somebody could help,that would be great.

Except that,all is working and i continue to discover the great job you did,Raven!THANX!! Razz

YOGI2wise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:37 am Reply with quote

Oho,when i use the shoutblock,the window's text goes out of the limit of the block
I changed the language in English or French and same thing.

YOGI2wise...

YOGI2wise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:39 am Reply with quote

This should be more related to my settings...i'm checking but somebody knows the how fix it...

YOGI2wise...

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:41 am Reply with quote

Teknerd wrote:
Only problem so far well other than the admin thing is I am getting an error when I click on the realtime stats.
When you click on it? It's a block that is non-clickable? If it's in your modules block, change the setting of the module to not-visible.

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:43 am Reply with quote

YOGI2wise - I installed the package fresh with no changes on a Windows box using Apache. I take it you're using IIS or you wouldn't have had to use the Header fix?

YOGI2wise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:40 am Reply with quote

Yes i'm using IIS.That's why.

Nelson
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:55 pm Reply with quote

Preliminary Install Report:

After uploading and creating the database, everything appears normal, with following small probs that are now resolved:

1. The Raven banner in the welcome message was not appearing properly (red x).
After uploading the banner and refreshing, it displayed with no probs.

2. Cookie probs at first... could not change themes, and the security code did not show at first. I deleted cookies and logged in, and the probs went away.

3. Although the shout box worked properly, the colors are horrible... any way to change this?

These are commons probs that I have encountered with every distro, easily fixed.. so far, so good!

I will be checking the blocks and modules more closely, and will let y'all know how it goes...

Excellent job so far, Raven! Very Happy

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:22 pm Reply with quote

The shoutbox has an administration panel. I believe that's where you change the colors. Thanks for the report!

Teamplayer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:44 am Reply with quote

Hello Raven,

Quote:

I have released the RC1 to the beta testers in this forum. If you requested to be a beta tester and you have not received a PM from me, then please post here and I will send you your link. This link is NOT to be shared with anyone, please. Also, I will not be releasing any upgrade scripts until I know the package is 'certified' by the 'elite' group of testers I will set up a separate forum for the distro feedback. Thanks!

I just wondering if you still needed "a beta" tester Question
You don't see so many postings of me but i read almost al in this forum.

So if you still need Laughing a beta tester Laughing i am interested.

I am using this from home

1. Apache 1.3.28 (The best Ever)!
  2. SOL Linux ( Server Optimized Linux )
  3. PHP 4.3.3
  4. MySQL 3.23.58

Greeting Teamplayer

Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:09 am Reply with quote

Heh Raven ... I just got home from away and here you are with a new project! Such a brilliant guy. I have all this technology and nobody tells me anything. Rolling Eyes

I want to test too!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's v7.0 Customized Distro

View next topic
View previous topic