Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x
xplicit_behavior

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:05 pm Reply with quote

i switched of nuke sentinal to speed up my site load time, however i was then told that if it was configured corectly it would not have this problem! now i have my nukeurl set to my domain [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
(a stealth forwarding url of [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] , and its subdomains)

however as soon as i set NS to force nuke url, the all pages loads as blanks
i have turned off all other ns featrues but the fore nuke url still brings up a blank page
the only thing i have not turned on/off are .htaccess
is this a know issue with ns?
i have seen a few posts with similar problems the threads only explained how to switch the option back of through mysql, is there a fix to get this working?

OT: i wish to fix the redirect to nuke url because i run a name based web-share on an abyss webserver so i belive this may be the only way to force the url to change as users search my site and open pages in new winfows, is this correct do i need .htaccess(or abyss equivelent) to force this?

sorry about poor grammer and spelling

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:09 pm Reply with quote

Your are, more than likely, placing your browser into an infinite loop. You log into point A and are stealth redirected to Point B. However, Point B NukeSentinel is forcincg you back to point A and point A is stealth redirected to point B, and so on. Bottom line, don't use it.

xplicit_behavior

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:24 am Reply with quote

doh, that sucks.
is there neway to get phpnuke to change the root of all links?
i.e changing links to forum posts aswell?
also can nuke link type be changed to _top?

thanks for saving my time was about to try and fiddle settings to get it working lol

edit: i have changed moduels manually to link how i want

BobMarion
Former Admin in Good Standing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:28 pm Reply with quote

The problem you are having is that, like Raven said, your putting your site into a never ending loop. There ins't much that we can do to help you stop the looping until you have your stealth redirect changed to where your site is called up by the domainname and not the ip/user format.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x

View next topic
View previous topic