Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
beckett

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:56 pm Reply with quote

When I try to login to the admin or even the main website I get:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /admin.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What can I do to fix this problem. Thanks!

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:33 pm Reply with quote

did you ban yourself?
If so ,check if your ip is added to the htaccess file as well (if you use that)
(in your root... .htaccess)

Also go the your database/mysql and look for the table "nsnst_blocked_ips"..there you will probably see your ip as well.
Delete it from the table.
If you dont know how to do this all ask someone who knows.

beckett

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:01 pm Reply with quote

Hi
I followed your instructions and was able to get into the admin section. But, when I click any icon I get blocked again and at the very top of the page it says:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/local1/public_html/config.php:138) in /home/local1/public_html/auth.php on line 46

If I go back into the .htaccess & nsnst_blocked_ips my ip is once again there. So it is a vicious circle. Have a solution?? Thanks.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:06 pm Reply with quote

hi,

open your config.php ant at the btottom make sure theres no space after the
Code:
?>

and another thing...shouldnt the auth.php be in the includes folder?

beckett

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:11 pm Reply with quote

Hi
Ther eis no space after the ?> and if I take out the auth.php I get another error message. I put it back and the error goes away.
I still get
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/local1/public_html/config.php:138) in /home/local1/public_html/auth.php on line 46

Line 46 is:
setcookie("admin","$admin",time()+2592000);

And I still keep getting banned after I get into the Admin section and try entering an option:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /admin.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This is frustrating as all was working well until there was a problem with my hosting server and I couldn't see the news on the front page. They fixed that and now I get this problem. I hope someone can figure it out for me as I hate to recreate this website again. Thanks.

beckett

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:21 am Reply with quote

I was able to get into NukeSentinel using another ip address. When I attempt to clear things out I get this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/local1/public_html/config.php:138) in /home/local1/public_html/admin/modules/sentinel/ABBlockedIPClearSave.php on line 41

What can I do to rectify this? Thanks!

hitwalker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:33 am Reply with quote

hi ,

probably this is caused by editing files...
im not saying this is the problem bult check your files header.php,config.php....look at your files if theres a space after the php closing tag..
so after ?>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic