Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...
outlaw
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:30 pm Reply with quote

I currently have FatalQuery installed to query my counterstrike server. What i am looking for is an update to it or a new server query module that will query my counterstrike source server. any ideas?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:54 am Reply with quote

I'm looking for the same thing. Have you found it already? If it's not out there, I will write it myself. Keep an eye on [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] to see if the CS:S is working.

diablo996

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:32 am Reply with quote

What did you find that works freakofnature (not that you will see this since you have 1 post...lmao)? Now that fatalquery is broken cause of the awesome valve update, I cant find any that work.

Anyone else find a fix?

freakofnature

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:01 am Reply with quote

I fixed it. Actually I took the backend for PsychoQuery and used that (which didn't work either, but I made changes to get it working, then found out they did have it working in an update....long story). I do have it working for XOOPs. Also note that the developers for FatalQuery no longer support FatalQuery itself.

I used PsychoQuery's backend because the guy that wrote the Xoops version of FatalQuery's backend (by the name of "madQuery" or "madCoder") obfuscated his code making it difficult to work with. So i said piss on him and took out all his code and replaced it with PQ, since that has support and is still an active project.

Anyway, to my point, PM me and I'll put together a zip of the XOOPS version I have and send it to you. I don't think I can publicly post it because of licensing issues that would arise from using PQ in FQ.

freakofnature

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:08 am Reply with quote

You never mentioned xoops, so I'll try to help best I can if you are using FQ for nuke. You need the beta version of FQ 2.0 and then make changes to the halflife2 file. One chage is to change the query string 'T' to 'TSource Engine Query'.chr(0) and that should get the basic info working. Ping should still work. Player List and rules require more work. There are postings all over on how to get it working: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

But there is no download that I could find to get it working by itself. It has been a while though, it may be out there.

oldfart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quote

Hi all,

Better late than never ??

If anyone is interested I have written a php program that parses the live feed from a HLDS "Gold" edition server for or DoD clan. The parser updates a MySQL data base that services Module that runs in our "RavenNuke" based forum.

I also have some test code that allows another page from that module to access the Half-Life master servers then individual servers. Eventually this will allow me to admin our server via a web page and is how I will circumvent my works' firewall.

If you are interested pls drop me a line .. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Website: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Thanks for the good work and help in the past.

cheers
OldFart
Will Beattie (aka Carolyn Evans)

Grafitti - Clifton Hill 1976
Living proof 2007 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...

View next topic
View previous topic