Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
bloodydevil

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:22 pm Reply with quote

Installed NukeSentinel 2.2.0 on PHP-Nuke 7.5

After correcting loggin in problems i had the following: any settings i changed didn't save and returned to defaults. And i cannot click any of these either, IP to Country, Admin Auth List, Scan for New Admins, Database Maintance. SUPPOSEDLY i'm the super user...

Could anyone PLEASE tell me what's wrong?! I can post my .htaccess and .staccess files here if you want me to.

Denis.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:50 pm Reply with quote

RTM You must be logged in as a GOD admin to have access to those settings. If the settings aren't saving then either not all the files got ftp'd correctly and/or not all the tables got installed. You have to be a GOD admin to run the nsnst.php installer. Please be sure to read the README carefully and try the install again.

bloodydevil

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:55 pm Reply with quote

I did read! I went to nsnst.php and everything installed just fine!

So how do i check if i'm logged as GOD or not and what do you want me to ftp correctly?

Sorry to be a noob but i simply don't get it! I'm like for 6 hours on just installing the thing! :'(

[EDIT] And now my Downloads section went down! Great! What's wrong with my site lol. There, go see what happened now: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Isn't it just ugly?... And i tried resetting my database and it stays the same! :'(

Raven

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:04 am Reply with quote

Goto Edit Admins in ACP and see if the name field of your admin id says God. If not, then it's not a God admin.

bloodydevil

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:10 am Reply with quote

Why isn't there anyone here? [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

And here're the settings, once i choose them and click save, it remains on default... [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Seems to me that i am GOD, or else i'm looking in the wrong place... [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:01 pm Reply with quote

Try running the admin scanner to see if it will update with your God admin username.
If not, then it looks like some files have gotten corrupted during the uploading process.
I'm using 2.21 on my modified nuke 7.5 without any issues.

Raven

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:20 pm Reply with quote

I would agree. Delete all the tables and reupload all the files. Then run the nsnst.php file as a new install.

bloodydevil

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:20 pm Reply with quote

Did that 2 times now! Very Happy Any other advices? Or am i just doing it wrong in someplace?

1. Upload the files
2. Update the core files
3. Make .staccess and .htaccess and upload them
4. Set CHMOD on them to 666
5. Launch nsnst.php and make new install
6. Set CHMOD on .staccess and .htaccess to 744
7. Log in and try to save my setting that don't work

So what could be wrong? I tried Sentinel 2.2.0 and 2.2.1 and PHP-Nuke 7.5 and 7.6 all 3.0 patched so it couldn't be compatibility problems.

Then again i have Apache server so could it be the CHMOD that i make wrong? Sad

Raven

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:32 pm Reply with quote

PM me your
Site url, god adminid/pass
Ftp url, id/pass
phpMyAdmin url, id/pass

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic