Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
Bulldog

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:02 pm Reply with quote

I installed PHP-nuke 7.6 and patched to 2.9 and installed Nuke Sentinel v2.2.0pl1.

in the install readme it says to load "ip-to-country.php" in your browser to activate IP to country section.

Well I would love to do that but there is no file in the package that has a title of "ip-to-country.php". Is it possible the file name has changed but was not changed in the readme?

What is the correct name of the file in v2.2.0pl1. Or where can I get the correct activation file?

BobMarion
Former Admin in Good Standing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:17 pm Reply with quote

Sorry, you now load the ip2c data from with the "Import" functions in NukeSentinel(tm) administration. I'll get the readme file updated.

Bulldog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:32 am Reply with quote

Ok I was wondering about that. But now I have another issue. I was loading a few countries and basically everything on our website went away. There is no front page. But there is a notice saying that there is a problem on the website to check back later. I can't log into the admin section with any PW including God. Do you thing IP 2 country had anything to do with this?

Bulldog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:23 am Reply with quote

Disregard my last response. It turns out that while I was importing some IP to Country items, our host shut down our site due to an overstorage issue (which was corrected shortly after this). I was right in the middle of importing when basically everything just went away. So like all good conclusion jumpers I blamed Sentinel.

Well all is fine now and it wasn't your program that caused my issue.

The Sentinel program is great. I spend more time in the admin area playing with all of the options than I do on the regular site.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic