Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
muntahunta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:56 am Reply with quote

ok, ive looked around the forums, and i cant seem to find an answer... youve most likely seen something like this before...

i installed sentinel v 2.1 and set it up like it says in the readme file

i have phpnuke 7.5 and now i cant access my admin.php, i decided that i could do without the hastle and uninstalled sentinel like it says in the readme file...

after uninstalling, i still get the HTTP Auth when trying to access the admin.php and since my site is for a gaming clan, its really important that i get into it asap to update the news/roster ect, so any help would be great

thanks alot
chris (muntahunta)

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:09 am Reply with quote

Look in your .htaccess file to see if you activated it there instead of with the browser.

muntahunta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:10 am Reply with quote

there inst a .htaccess file, it went with th uninstallation

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:23 am Reply with quote

If you removed all the files that you installed then it is not NukeSentinel. Did you also remove the modifications to mainfile.php?

muntahunta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:50 am Reply with quote

yup done that too, this has only started to happen since i installed NukeSentinel and i thought it would stop if i uninstalled it, but it hasnt

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:55 am Reply with quote

NukeSentinel does not install anything that would be left over after being uninstalled. I don't know what else would be causing it. If you have removed includes/sentinel.php and the sentinel folder from admin/modules and the admin/sentinel.php files, then it's not NukeSentinel.

muntahunta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:57 am Reply with quote

ok, thanks alot anyways, apreciate the help

if anyone has any ideas, id love to hear em

BobMarion
Former Admin in Good Standing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:17 am Reply with quote

If your FTP client set it to use the -a filter. This will show all files including hidden file. I have the feeling there is a hidden .htaccess file with the CGIAuth code in it in there.

muntahunta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:21 am Reply with quote

i know this might sound weird, but i cant fnd how to set my FTP client to use the a filter, ive just started using LeechFTP

muntahunta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:28 am Reply with quote

IVE GOT IT

DUDE U RULE

I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U

thanks alot guy's, the help is much appreciated if u need a hand with anything (which you probably wont cos ur all smarter than me Razz) u can contact me from my e-mail... which i dont like giving out in public, but since ur the site admins u can et it fom my profile

again, thanks alot, i owe u one

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic