Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke
Iceburg
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:07 pm Reply with quote

For the Who is online block/module, how is it that i can change the size of the text? Its so huge on [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

-Nick

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:36 pm Reply with quote

Is that my who-is-where block? If so, it should be inheriting the theme's css. Look in your style/style.css file and see if there is a body tag something like this
Code:
body{background:#ecf0f6;color:#000000;font:12px Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;

If so, remove the font tag and see if that fixes it
Code:
body{background:#ecf0f6;color:#000000;
or try changing it to 10 point if it is 12. Let me know if that fixes it and I will need to review my code.

Iceburg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:30 pm Reply with quote

Yes, that fixed it... Can you make it so you can edit that in the module?

Iceburg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:35 pm Reply with quote

Any way in the style sheet that I can change the calendar module in the first page has a white Background, and the text can't be seen, is that in the module or the style sheet?
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:37 pm Reply with quote

Probably the module.

Iceburg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:41 pm Reply with quote

Can I edit that directlly? What am I looking for?

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:05 am Reply with quote

I don't use the module but most modules have an index.php file. That's where I would start. Look for a background tag or a css body tag or something along that line.

Iceburg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:30 am Reply with quote

Awesome found it, now I just need a color that doesn't suck so bad. If I only had some sort of artistic tallent.

Raven, Have you written or seen a module that will do profiles for players, user, etc? I know there are the profiles in the forumn, but I want to strat win/loss, games played, win percentage, +/- win streak, etc for the guys that I play poker with, is that possibible? If not can a script be written that pulls data from an excel spreadsheet, and I can keep the spreadsheet up todate and upload that?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke

View next topic
View previous topic