Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
G-Rard_B
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:18 am Reply with quote

Hey, my website was hacked and my account was deleted. All of my posts were ruined and everything. Anything I had done was messed up. I decided to reinstall PHP-Nuke and install NukeSentinel. But I found some instructions on how to install it. I configured my javascript file, my header, and my "your account" file. After that I made the .htaccess CHMOD 666 and after that, I uploaded all of the NukeSentinel files and overwrote everything. The problem is, after that when I try to get on my site it shows the PHP-Nuke logo and says

Quote:
There seems to be a problem with the MySQL server, sorry for the inconvenience.

We should be back shortly.

What should I do?

G-Rard_B

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:33 am Reply with quote

Okay, I'm not sure WHAT I was doing, but something tells me I should d/l Sentinel from this website. I don't know what to do with a .tar file. Can anyone help me with that?

Thanks,
Gerard

[Edited]Nevermind, I figured it out.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:26 pm Reply with quote

Laughing - WinZip and/or WinRar are about the best tools out there form archiving and unarchiving.

G-Rard_B

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:12 am Reply with quote

Yeah, I have WinRAR. I renamed the tar to a zip file and NukeSentinel is installed! It's a nice system. But I have one question. How do I make myself a GOD admin? My web hosting service has fantastico and that install PHP-Nuke easier but it didn't make me a GOD admin.

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:16 am Reply with quote

When you installed Nuke it asked you for an admin name. That admin name is a God admin. All other admin names are not God unless you manually change them. Only God admins can install NukeSentinel. So, if you installed NukeSentinel, then you are a God admin Wink

G-Rard_B

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:27 am Reply with quote

Well The thing is that I can view the "GOD ADMIN ONLY" sections in NukeSentinel too, but other admins can delete my admin name (it doesn't say GOD where it says "Delete Author" for non-GOD admins. Hope you got all that. I don't think I explained it very well lol.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic