Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
boxingscene

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:07 am Reply with quote

Ever since installing Sentinel, I have noticed that the Event Calendar does not work properly, any link resembling the on below, with slashes included will not load up. If going to the calendar page, it comes up, events are able to be viewed, but once anything is clicked with a slash in the url, it takes forever to load and eventually does not. I took the Sentinel line out of the main.php to test and the Calendar script worked properly.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

BobMarion
Former Admin in Good Standing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:27 am Reply with quote

I'll take a look at it, but I can tell you that it's putting hte site into a redirection loop according to FireFox's report. Do you have the Force Nukeurl enabled? If so try it with that disabled and see if it does the same thing.

BobMarion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:29 am Reply with quote

Tried going to the Calendar's download page but the domain is gone. canyou link me to where I can download a copy from?

boxingscene

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:49 am Reply with quote

I found it by putting Event Calendar and PHPnuke into Google. The site was up late last night. Ill try the force.

boxingscene

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:51 am Reply with quote

You were right, turning off the force did it but I actually was very fond of the force. Is there anyway around fixing that without turning the force off?

BobMarion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:10 pm Reply with quote

It tells me what part of NukeSentinel was doing it, kinda already knew but you made it clear it was that. Once I can get a copy of the calendar I'll try testing a couple of things to see if I can create a patch.

BobMarion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:42 pm Reply with quote

Okay, open includes/sentinel.php and find:
Code:
  if ($servrqst1 != $servtemp1 AND (!stristr($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], "modules/Forums/admin/") AND !stristr($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], "abuse/"))) {

Replace it with:
Code:
  if ($servrqst1 != $servtemp1 AND (!stristr($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], "modules.php?name=Calendar") AND !stristr($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], "modules/Forums/admin/") AND !stristr($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], "abuse/"))) {

This will provide an exclusion for the Event Calendar to pass the date with the slashes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic