Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
bezerk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:54 pm Reply with quote

Hello, greetings from Alaska!
I just installed 2.00 like 2 minutes ago, then come to the forums here and see that there is a 2.01 version out. Wishing to take care of this while its all still fresh in my mind. How do i upgrade to the 2.01??
Overwrite all the files i just made homes for, and run the installer again with the upgrade option? I havent tried anything yet, since i "just" installed...and dont know yet if there is an option even available to patch from 2.00 to 2.01 to select.
So i thought i would ask before i did anything.

bezerk

Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:23 am Reply with quote

The easiest way is to download the v2.0.1 and only replace your includes/sentinel.php file and admin image file. Then, use phpMyAdmin and bump the version number to 2.0.1. OTOH, the upgrade script 2.0.0 to 2.0.1 will bump the version for you.

dean
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:23 pm Reply with quote

I replaced the includes and image files, ran the upgrade script to 2.01 but dont seem to have all the options in the new version. Should I ftp all the files and rerun the upgrade script?

Raven

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:07 pm Reply with quote

Haven't heard of that before. Yes, ftp all the 2.0.1 files.

bezerk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:02 am Reply with quote

worked great for me - thank you very much, the separate download of Pc-Killer is a good idea so its not an issue for sentinel - i am just very very grateful that it is still available from Ganjauk - thank you all very much.
Youre very helpful, and thanks to everyone involved in this new release, thats what i was waiting for to install. I have seen posts where you and others in this forum we really helpful - and that was additional inspiration to go with sentinel. Thank you.

BeZeRK

PS: can you please give me some links for perhaps some scripts to run and test my config with? thank you again RavensScripts

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:54 am Reply with quote

bezerk wrote:
PS: can you please give me some links for perhaps some scripts to run and test my config with? thank you again RavensScripts
Just take any regular link that has /modules.php? and add %20UNION%20 after it. That should test it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic