Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues
Vampyra
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:02 am Reply with quote

I have searched the forums but not found anything pertaining to this, so sorry if it has been asked and resolved before.

I have installed RN 2.4 and am slowly getting round to setting up and checking everything. I tried to get the signature to show, which in phpNuke 7.6 was done via the forums profile. When I click Profile in RN I get a box come up with the forums almost blacked out and in the box it says nothing.

I click the box shut it goes to the profile and I can't select things like Always display signature?, it's just perpetually stuck on No.

Can anyone help me please?
Many thanks.

Vampyra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:20 am Reply with quote

OK another error. I just tried to update profile by adding a stock RN avatar from the gallery via Your Account and when I click on the avatar to choose it, it goes to an HTTP 403 Forbidden page saying

The website declined to show this webpage
HTTP 403
Most likely causes:
•This website requires you to log in.

What you can try:
Go back to the previous page.

More information

I am logged in as both user and Admin.

I also have an issue with my phpNuke 7.6 site. The coppermine 1.3.2 which was working fine now will not upload photos.

Am wondering if this is a server error as they are both on the same URL and server or if they are unrelated.

Many thanks

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:25 am Reply with quote

With regards to your first error can you confirm if you are using one of the stock themes? If not please could try again using RavenIce.

Vampyra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:19 am Reply with quote

OK no I'm using a theme from phpnuke that Nuken adapted for me. I'll try it with the RavenIce and report back.

Re the Coppermine - d'oh! I was trying to upload an image that was too large. My fault.

EDIT: Tried it in fbice which is the only other theme I have loaded on and exactly the same thing happens. Sad

Palbin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:50 am Reply with quote

Register here and let us know what the difference is. I think you are saying the text is missing, but I just want to be working wit the same frame of reference.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan. 
Vampyra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:47 pm Reply with quote

Yes Palbin it's the same but I was not seeing the text in either theme.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues

View next topic
View previous topic