Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> nukeSEO
bugsy
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quote

Hi I need a dynamic keyword module (Not the ones that places different keywords in different modules) which will push keywords from my Topic of the News or even better from the title or the brief of the story itself.

That is Either News Topic Specific Keywords or News Specific Keywords. Going the generic way I am just not getting adequate traffic and adsense clicks also!

Any idea how one can do it? If there is any ready made solution available will be nice if you can post a link.

Thanks in advance...

spasticdonkey
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quote

it's not available yet but check this out: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quote

Not sure there is anything that would do it automatically, but you might want to look at the following: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

bugsy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quote

@ spasticdonkey..."nukeSEO Dynamic HEAD Tag" does look like what I am looking for but as you said its under development. I am running RN2.2 in one site and RN.2.1 in another wondering if this can be implemented with those versions of RN? Manually filling keywords in a site that updates say 15 - 20 pages a day is a lil tough...so I guess I will stick to auto when it comes out. This thing was needed from the day one I came across php-nuke!

@jakec...I think it is the default Dynamic Keywords Module that is available, but problem is it can let you separate keywords between modules. My site is mainly driven by the News Module so I am looking for intra module keyword differentiation tool as per page content kinda...

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:05 pm Reply with quote

When its ready (as soon as I can finish it) it will work with RN 2.2 and RN 2.1.

bugsy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:13 am Reply with quote

@ kguske...That's great! I am getting lil inquisitive whether

a) One needs the Nuke SEO module for it to be functional or it will be stand alone like your nukeFeed and that wysiwyg editor?

b) Can it be integrated to any existing lower version of Nuke SEO module if it is not stand alone?

...and surely thanks for developing this module, tearing my hair out for 5 years almost as I can't have separate keywords and I not familiar with coding that I will do it myself!

kguske

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quote

a) It's the first part of a nukeSEO upgrade, but it won't require anything else.
b) You probably won't want to use the keyword editor in nukeSEO 1.0 once this is available, but the sitemap and other functions will continue to work.

bugsy

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:58 am Reply with quote

k that's great...thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> nukeSEO

View next topic
View previous topic