Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.5.x
Dawg
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quote

One of my sites is Blocking Blackberry's with an Unknown Attack. It is returning an IP so I can not figure out which one is blocking it.

Any Ideas?

Dawg

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:57 am Reply with quote

Dawg,
Have you tried adding an IP range into Protected that might cover them? In the meantime, I need to brush up on the NS code to remember again where all this "Unknown" is being triggered.

Dawg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:37 am Reply with quote

montego wrote:
Dawg,
Have you tried adding an IP range into Protected that might cover them? In the meantime, I need to brush up on the NS code to remember again where all this "Unknown" is being triggered.

I get unknows for any attack from an area I have blocked. I also get unknowns from Blackberries, Ipods and more or less any invalid IP address even though I have the unvalid code commented out.

I have one weather script that gets hammered with Blackberries from fgolks wanted to look at the last minute so I would really like to figure this out.

Dave

montego

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:49 am Reply with quote

If you can find a consistent range of IPs for these Blackberries, since I know your area is somewhat limited right? Might they be grouped? If so, put them in the protected range.

I am struggling to find where "Unknown" is coming from. Really need to know from a Blackberry user EXACTLY what the NS page looks like when he/she is banned. I am just not seeing it at first glance of the code. We may need help from Mr. Marion himself on this one...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.5.x

View next topic
View previous topic