Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules
Misha
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quote

Hi guys Smile

Some time ago I received an email from Amazon, letting me know they are changing their API to version 4 that is not compatible with version 3 Nuke Amazon 2.7.2 uses...

I have this module on my site, and while it does not really bring any affiliate income, I use it for SEO and link selling purposes mainly. Occasionally my wife buys something through my site, too Very Happy Either way, I don't want to get rid of it just yet.

Well, long story short - I leaved feedback at the developer site a couple of weeks ago, and did not get a response. I'm wondering if other people are using this module, and what those who use it are going to do? I personally don't feel qualified enough to re-write it....

Thanks, Misha

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:56 am Reply with quote

I also use this on one site, but haven't had time to look into resolving it. My short-term plan is to disable it and replace with hard links until I find a long term solution.

Misha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quote

Well, the whole Amazon stuff is several hunderd thousands of pages... I tried to count at one point, and gave up after around 500000... I doublt hard links are doable by hand...

Brujo
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:27 am Reply with quote

have some of you found any solution or a new Module which works ? because i did the same as kguske, just disabled it....

Brujo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules

View next topic
View previous topic