Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Treasury
tazman911

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:35 am Reply with quote

I am running phpnuke platinum 7.6 and i was wondering if there is a way to get the module and block to look for a different date? They both currently use the 30th of every month and i would like to change that to the 19th of every month. Does anyone have a clue as to how this can be changed? The swingdate does not accomplish what i am looking for. I have tried modifying the code to show the 19th, but when the date comes it does not change to the next month or show DUE NOW in the block or module. I have yet to find where it is looking at for the date. Any help would be great.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:18 am Reply with quote

There's always a way -

This would take more than just a tweak to the code since the month ending calculation uses a predefined PHP function. The date calc routine will have to be modified along with a few other changes.

fresh_meat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quote

sorry i had started a new thread with the same question. has there yet been a solution made to this problem? I sort of inherited the site admin duties and am still trying to teach myself a lot of different things. If there is a solution available that would be awesome!!

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quote

Are you tazman911 ?

fresh_meat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:11 am Reply with quote

no. my name is Erik Brewer. I am the admin for xtremeinfantrydivision.net. I just recently found your forums and this is my first time here. I am sort of new to the whole thing and trying to learn.

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quote

Okay. It's just really odd that you both are looking at a turn date of the 19th and the questions are worded so much alike. In any event, I am going to lock this thread and reference your newer post since your subject is much clearer.

See [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] for results.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Treasury

View next topic
View previous topic