Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
candy
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quote

hi all. i want to add some images and tweak the layout of my nuke header and am having some trouble doing this. i am editing the header.html file but each time i add something, etc. it messes up the way the site actually looks. are there any specific parameters that i should be aware of in changing the header?

i would like to use Photoshop to design a custom header but am not sure what size i should make it. My current header doesn't seem to have a specific size, the header.html file just states that its width is 100%.

Thanks for any ideas you have on this. Smile

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quote

I have moved this post to the 'Themes' forum (from General/Other) where theme designers might see it and responde.

Dawg
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quote

Open it in Dreaweaver and edit it there. An image is a specic size while the table you are using expands and contracts with teh size of the screen. You might try blending your image into a solid color....and then making the background for your table the same color. That way it can resize as needed but still look good.

Dawg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic