Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NSN Other
webservant
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:22 pm Reply with quote

I just installed the NSN Paypal module, and have successfully tested it. Donors are successfully added to my NSN Group. However, I was wondering can the donation amount be variable. In the configuration, I set $10.00 as the donation. However, what I'd like to do is set a minimum donation, or at least provide several choices for the amount. Any hints on how to do this? Or should I seek a different module?

Romans 8:28-39 
Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:37 am Reply with quote

In your Treasury Configuration scree, almost at the very bottom left you should see a configuration setting like this. Is that what you're talking about?

webservant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:15 am Reply with quote

Thanks for replying Raven...

That is the type of functionality that I'm talking about, but I'm not sure what you mean by "Treasury." Do you mean "Nuke Treasury?"

I only have the NSN Paypal module. Does it offer the same type of feature (i.e., it be coded without much difficulty - a clear hint would be much appreciated), or should I seek out this Treasury module?

Thanks

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:20 am Reply with quote

Ah - so sorry! Yes, I would recommend going with Nuke Treasury 1.1

webservant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:23 am Reply with quote

Thanks.

Does it offer the feature of adding the donor to an NSN Group like the NSN Paypal module? We're trying keep a portion of the site specifically to those who support the ministry as an incentive for donating.

webservant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:14 pm Reply with quote

OK. I've done a bit of investigation, and I do agree that Nuke Treasury is pretty awesome. I do like the feature that NSN Paypal provides to add/remove the doner to/from an NSN Group.

I've gone over the code, and I think I can make the necessary mods to Nuke Treasury, but need to know if anyone has already done this? I see no reason to reinvent the wheel if someone has already made the hack and is willing to share.

Thanks for taking the time.

chumpzilla

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:03 am Reply with quote

2cents from the outside looking in ...

I run both treasury & nsn paypal, because my site has two seperate projects / paypal users. So variable donations in nsn paypal would be useful to me ... or if treasury supported multiple accounts that would work ... but i guess that's a whole other thread. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NSN Other

View next topic
View previous topic