Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Prayer/Praise Requests
Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:59 am Reply with quote

Humanly speaking this has been about the worst year of my life due to health issues. But God is Faithful and as He promised He did not give us anything that we could not bear even though it didn't always seem like it during the trials Smile. We praise and thank Him for His Grace and Mercy as He leads!

There have been so many of you who have kept us in your prayers especially reaching out during the really hard walks in the valleys as you encouraged and admonished us back towards the mountain tops. We thank you all for both the spoken and the unspoken prayer requests that were always needed and always answered Smile

I also would be remiss if I did not personally thank the tremendous help and support from a very special group of people that go by the group name The RavenNuke(tm) Team. In no particular order, by nuke username, they are FKelly, Gremmie, JakeC, CodyG, Dawg, FireATST, Misha, Susann, Montego, Guardian2004, KGuske, Evaders99, and BobMarion. I know that it would have been impossible to keep the site and RavenNuke(tm) up and running this year w/o this special group of people. Thanks to each and every one of you for your faithfulness and sacrifice during this year of special needs. I ask God to richly reward you in His way as He knows exactly what your real needs are.

And, I don't want to embarrass him but I probably will, Montego, you and Karla have been so instrumental in the prayer support and active in some special personal ways that are of a more private nature. But, you do deserve to be openly thanked, and we do Wink

Merry Christmas and have a safe New Year to all!

Raven and his Raveness

Last edited by Raven on Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total 
montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:28 am Reply with quote

Embarassed Cool

To you and your Raveness, it is an honor and pleasure to serve the Royal Family. Wink

FireATST
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:43 am Reply with quote

Isn't it just amazing what we are capable of dealing with when we leave it in the Master's hands.....it is very diffficult to see during the process, but for us, after going through it, we can look back and say Wow. He is a loving God..... Very Happy

I have learned so much from you and all the others since first visiting here. I still stand in amazement of all of you, and your knowledge. May you and yours have a Blessed 2008...... Groovy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quote

montego wrote:
Embarassed Cool

To you and your Raveness, it is an honor and pleasure to serve the Royal Family. Wink

Ditto!
Amen to that!

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quote

Let's pray for a happier, healthier 2008...

Even though 2007 was tough, the RN team is a consistent ray of light for which I am very grateful. Thanks to you all!

Susann

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quote

Happy new year to all of you and your families !

I´m really glad that this worst year 2007 is over. I lost a friend and many things only God knows the route we go but I´m quite confident this new year 2008 will be a great year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Prayer/Praise Requests

View next topic
View previous topic